shape
carat
color
clarity

Sabine''s non-pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
YAHOO! i''m so glad i checked out PS tonite.

Sabine, my dear, you were one GORGEOUS bride. So stylish & elegant! And everything looks so pretty- the flowers, cake, venue...

THANKS for sharing!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Everything turned out perfectly! You look amazing - your hair and makeup look fantastic!!! More pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous colors. You were a radiant and beautiful bride. Sure looked like everyone had a great time dancing
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sabine, you were a beautiful, beautiful bride. You have the most gorgeous eyes!!!!! They are so big and beautiful.

I love your flowers, beautiful colors. Looks like everyone was having a great time.

Robbie: you are adorable.

Linda

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your photos!!! Best wishes to you and your DH Sabine!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
sabine you are so gorgeous! everything looks so beautiful. congratulations!!
36.gif

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
Love the pics! Very pretty! How did the food turn out?! Did it just fly by (the wedding day).. and how was your honeymoon?

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Sabine, I forgot how much I ADORE your dress until now. Where''s that "who''s dress do you covet" thread. Yours is one of my favorites!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW honey. Everything looks just amazing. You were gonna get medieval on her a*se weren''t you? LOL.

I''m so impressed with how wonderful everything looks! You and hubby just look so happy and in love in the dancing pic! And your little helpers were so cute! I agree about that lawn... what amazing professional pics you are going to have. And your gown is just perfect!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sabine...you looked lovely and I really like that first dance photo, captures the spirit of the day.

ETA: So glad your MOB dress sitch worked itself out. That color looked nice on your mom but I have to ask, did she lose a ton of weight since we last saw her in that purple dress? Because she looks like a different person!

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You look so beautiful and happy! I love how perfect your veil looked with your dress - just the right amount to let the dramatic back shine! And what great flowers!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Sabine! Everything and everybody looked so beautiful. I loved the colors and the flowers. Can''t wait to hear about the honeymoon.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Sabine! You and your DH look gorgeous! Can''t wait to see the pro pics!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Sabine, everything looked amazing :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Sabine! I''m so happy for you and your husband. You both look SO HAPPY. I love the colors you used, and your dress is gorgeous. Yay!

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif

You look absolutely GORGEOUS!! And those pictures were so wonderful, I''ll be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the professional pictures!

Congratulations and best wishes for a life-long, happy marriage!
36.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Sabine! You looked so completely happy in those pictures, you were just radiant. It''s funny, because you had such a beautiful wedding with gorgeous details, yet all I can focus on in most of the pictures is you because you look so beautiful and happy. I can''t wait to see more! Congratulations again!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Awe, thanks Haven, Miracles, Wishful and Linda!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pics Sabine! And Congrats to you and your hubby!!
36.gif

And I have to say this - I think that squirrel is hilarious! I love it!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto what everyone else has said - everything looked beautiful - especially you!
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is so beautiful! The flowers, the colours, the centerpieces...
30.gif
And YOU, my dear Sabine, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! You and your husband look so happy! Congrats again, I can''t wait to see the pro pics!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
AAAwwww!! You are just stunning Mrs.Sabine! Congrats on a great wedding I just LOVE all of your pics!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous photos! You look so pretty!! Your face was a picture with the scary lady.. what exactly was she doing? Was she the venue person?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look so amazing!! Looks like you had a fab day! Looking forward to seeing the pro pics!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine - I have been waiting to see these photos, and it was WORTH THE WAIT! Everything looked amazing. Your flowers were amazingly beautiful - I loved the colors. I love your cake! You looked totally drop-dead gorgeous. Congratulations!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine, you were such a tease having Robbie only post one pic!

Everything looked great and you were absolutely beautiful!

blissfulbride

Shiny_Rock
sabine- i have a question... the champage glasses you held at the hair salon were plastic? how do they look close up because im having a poolside wedding and no glass is allowed. I''m looking for plastic flutes that dont look cheap. did you buy them and if so where? thanks so much for you help. your pics are lovely.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Sabine- congratulations to you and your new hubby! Everything looks beautiful; you most of all! Thanks for sharing your photos
1.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine, it all just looks amazing - the colors, your dress, the bm''s dresses. All of it. And those grounds look so pretty..

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results