shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby siestone question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rywijo

Rough_Rock
i'm looking to use ruby sidestones for the engagement ring i'll eventually be buying.
the diamond i'll be using as the centerstone will be a marquise in the .6-.7 range, f-h.

i've looked around for marquise rubies, but they seem scarce. . .especially a matching pair! if anyone could help to point me in the right direction, i'd be grateful.

also, am i stuck looking for marquise sidestones? i was thinking that pear-shaped, with the point facing away from the diamond (don't know if this is even possible), might also be nice. thoughts?

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
You may want to try Wink at www.winkjones.com for colored stones. He authored the article on pricescope about colored stones.

I once saw a ring with a large marquise center and trillion sides that was surprisingly attractive.

rywijo

Rough_Rock
thanks! i've been in touch with him, and he's been extrememly helpful...laying out different stone combinations and sending me the pics, etc.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
That't great! Let us know how it goes and post photos if and when you have them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results