shape
carat
color
clarity

Rolex help! GMT-Master II

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Updating this thread - my husband just got a text from our AD and purchased a Batman!!!! I cannot believe how lucky we got - we had casually stayed in touch with this AD after our initial meeting but haven't actually bought anything, so we don't have any prior purchase relationship, let alone a significant one. I seriously can't believe that we got the call with zero purchase history - so, there is hope out there for anyone else who may be in a similar spot!

I'll add a pic in the Luxury Watches thread once he picks it up :D

This is his second Rolex in the span of 6 months or something haha - he had given up on getting a GMT and purchased a preowned Explorer. So, now he really needs to get me one too :D :D

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Updating this thread - my husband just got a text from our AD and purchased a Batman!!!! I cannot believe how lucky we got - we had casually stayed in touch with this AD after our initial meeting but haven't actually bought anything, so we don't have any prior purchase relationship, let alone a significant one. I seriously can't believe that we got the call with zero purchase history - so, there is hope out there for anyone else who may be in a similar spot!

I'll add a pic in the Luxury Watches thread once he picks it up :D

This is his second Rolex in the span of 6 months or something haha - he had given up on getting a GMT and purchased a preowned Explorer. So, now he really needs to get me one too :D :D

OMG how did I miss this?!?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Have you picked it up yet? This is so exciting!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
OMG how did I miss this?!?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Have you picked it up yet? This is so exciting!

Haha yes, thank you!!!! I still cannot believe it actually happened, we just got incredibly lucky - I am going to try and get some good pics this weekend so I can post it. The watch looks SO COOL

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Haha yes, thank you!!!! I still cannot believe it actually happened, we just got incredibly lucky - I am going to try and get some good pics this weekend so I can post it. The watch looks SO COOL

I cannot wait to see it!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results