jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
thats a quality truck right there!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I gotta show this to DH, he drives a huge Ford truck :naughty:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
They will always be known to me as "found on road dead"...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkly Blonde|1313786841|2994500 said:
They will always be known to me as "found on road dead"...

Also..F'ing owner real dumb

I have a Ford. ha!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Seems like something only a child would think is a good idea.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I like Ford, but not their trucks. I think my hubby likes GM. Me, as long as it has air conditioning and gets good gas miles I'll drive anything.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. I am glad my husband drives a Ford.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I can't wait to show this to my husband, he works for the Ford Motor Company. Built Ford tough! :bigsmile:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Without watching the video, my thoughts - I have a ford truck. I'm a girl. Here's what I'll say with regards to trucks. I've owned a chevy, and two fords. I know those who have owned toyotas and dodges. With regular maintenance, I've known Fords to last the absolute longest while still offering decent mileage and all other functioning features. SO's mom has had hers since 82. It has over 600,000 miles on it. It still runs like a gem. My chevy constantly had AC and transmission problems. I was constantly having to repair the brakes. My father is having the same issue with his older chevy, constant constant brake issues and transmission issues. Toyotas aren't so bad, but I always feel like I'm in the driver seat of a space ship. I'm not fond of the shaping for the windshield and windows, there are more blind spots and they are wider. Their mileage doesn't stay up to par for very long either. Dodges have gotten a bit better, especially with mileage, but I wouldn't haul anything heavier than a medium boat with them. Just my .02 though. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results