carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
6 years ago, on September 1, 2014 we brought our brand new puppy to the Ocean, our favorite Bean Hollow beach. We didn't visit Ocean since Summer 2013 when our old doggie became too weak to walk on sand. He passed away in October of the same year ;(. The new baby was only 6 weeks and 3 days old when he visited Ocean so he wasn't allowed to touch the ground. The picture of my t-shirt was taken on September 1, 2016 when I started to believe that this new doggie is not too bad and we can get alone :mrgreen:
0'''''''''.jpg 0''''''''''.jpg 0''''''''.jpg 0'''''''.jpg 0'''''''''''.jpg

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Is she diluted tortie?

Yes! Exactly.

DH went out for Thai food 17 years ago and this little one was hanging out behind the restaurant. She looked malnourished and crawled right up into his jacket when he went to pick her up. No microchip, so he ended up keeping her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just refreshed all 3 water bowls in the house plus the one on the front steps
Sat down for a glass of water myself and this happened 20200905_211001.jpg

Awwww :love:
Sweet baby is thirsty. Yummmm nice cold fresh glass of water. So refreshing. :lickout:
And much more civilized than a bowl of water. :lol:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww :love:
Sweet baby is thirsty. Yummmm nice cold fresh glass of water. So refreshing. :lickout:
And much more civilized than a bowl of water. :lol:
Their milk bowl is a little crystal sugar bowl !
The only place she isnt allowed is the kitchen bench, although her dinner plate lives on the other bench by the microwave so Tibby doesn't eat her biscuits (has has his urinary track health biscuits)
But sometimes she is on the bench drinking water out of a pot or whatever is in the sink
My rule is we do not growl at anyone having a drink of water
I try to tell Tibby this when random cats stop by tp drink from thw garden water bowl ...

inne

Shiny_Rock
He is sad since he lost his best friend and protector 7 years ago, our old German Shepherd. I never expected a cat could be so attached to someone and be grieving for years.

I lost my dog earlier this year, and one of my cats went into deep grieving. She would walk around meowing this terribly mournful meow for 10 minutes at a time, she didn't want to eat, and she wanted to sit right next to my husband all the time. Every night she would walk up to the dog bed and stand there for half an hour just looking at it. My husband and I were also in such deep grief, so we were a sorry bunch!

We're all getting better now, thankfully, but I didn't even realize how much this cat loved our dog. It's really amazing to think about. (my dog didn't really care about our cat one way or the other - it was a very one-sided friendship)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lost my dog earlier this year, and one of my cats went into deep grieving. She would walk around meowing this terribly mournful meow for 10 minutes at a time, she didn't want to eat, and she wanted to sit right next to my husband all the time. Every night she would walk up to the dog bed and stand there for half an hour just looking at it. My husband and I were also in such deep grief, so we were a sorry bunch!

We're all getting better now, thankfully, but I didn't even realize how much this cat loved our dog. It's really amazing to think about. (my dog didn't really care about our cat one way or the other - it was a very one-sided friendship)

I'm so sorry for your loss @inne. I totally get how deep and dark the grief is. I still cry every day over Francesca and Fred. Heartbreaking.
And your poor sweet cat missing your dog. That really gets me. They don't understand what death is. How do they process the fact that their beloved furry sibling is gone? :(

I wonder if our 2 older cats miss Francesca and Fred who died recently. It's hard to know. At first I think Tommy was looking for Francesca when she died and then Fred when he died but I am not sure. I worried because one minute the cats were here then they weren't and how do our remaining cats process that? I just don't know.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry for your loss, seeing grieving kitties breaks our hearts. People would usually support each other after the death of the loved one, but animals are just becoming sad and looking hopeless. Here is a picture of my daughter carrying Moshka in our backyard, looking at the lonely rose one week after the dog's passing. He is the skinniest kitty in our cat family now, healthy but doesn't eat much...This plant didn't produce any flowers in 4 or more years and suddenly there was a bud when doggie became very sick. Since then we have many flowers every year, it is a miracle! The second picture was taken 1 year later, when we got a new puppy and I moved the pot with the plant to the center of our backyard. Thank you for sharing your story, cats are mysterious indeed.
12029600_1109232015768814_5367020682973160926_o.jpg
10482277_884077931617558_9004536463739241852_n.jpg
11850475_1109228435769172_999144221212717080_o.jpg

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Facebook showed me a picture that I posted 6 years ago on Sep. 6, 2014. The doggie was 7 weeks and 3 days old. There are some things I don't like about the photo. The young age of the puppy is one of them. There is no collar and no leash on him (we will use a harness for the next baby, not collar) and Moshka the cat is walking around. When we brought 6 weeks old puppy home, he was only 8.5 pounds, so definitely smaller that Moshka who is a male cat. So we did many serious mistakes while bringing up our King of the Universe :(
0.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sassy Gracie Frances.
0AE0AFEF-03CD-49BE-BD28-D3E3E406C532.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry for your loss, very sad pictures. RIP sweet Tinky ;(:cry:

Thank you Musia, it was a few years ago now, but i still think of him most days, ive cried more for Tinx than i ever did for poor old mum

He never lived in this house but when i was unpacking i found a ginger cat fur dust bunny that must have got swept up in the caos of packing. I took it outside and let it go with the wind, the next day it was back inside - i left it to find its own little corner to settle into

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oliver, yesterday afternoon, as I was going through some of my jewelry.

Mom, is that food for me?
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.10.37 AM.png

Big cat stretch.
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.11.34 AM.png

Not food for me. Booooring.
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.11.16 AM.png

Give me food!
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.11.55 AM.png

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every afternoon, Ballin takes a nap on my tummy or my lap for about an hour. I take that time to whisper to him how much I love him and how special and precious he is. He seems to understand. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

IMG-0999.jpg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results