carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I’m such a bleeding heart, when I get a call to foster, I just can’t say no. My current animals, a tiny toy fox terrier and a very sassy rabbit are both foster fails and I have a feeling this one will be too. I got a call Sunday that a backyard breeder in GA had been shut down by the USDA. They had 16 giant dogs (Newfoundlands and St. Bernards) on a 1 acre lot. Needless to say, I have a 130 pound Newfoundland coming my way to foster for a few weeks. I grew up with Newfoundlands and they are the best. I have a feeling she might be sticking around. EEBAFB0E-4316-4188-89AA-2BA18B3E50EA.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The little kitten who lives behind our garden shed is now confident enough to lounge around in the back yard in the sun and when i call out she comes over for a rub and a pat
I think she was a kitten of a stray cat - its taken me a couples of months to get her friendly
I think friendly cats have a better chance of being rehomed at the SPCA
Plus she is really pretty
i have the cat carrier out in the back yard so no one will get suspicious

Ive only just been able to pick her up the last few and i still can't pick her up for a cuddle but she likes a pat and had got playful and now purrs

20200115_141046.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The little kitten who lives behind our garden shed is now confident enough to lounge around in the back yard in the sun and when i call out she comes over for a rub and a pat
I think she was a kitten of a stray cat - its taken me a couples of months to get her friendly
I think friendly cats have a better chance of being rehomed at the SPCA
Plus she is really pretty
i have the cat carrier out in the back yard so no one will get suspicious

Ive only just been able to pick her up the last few and i still can't pick her up for a cuddle but she likes a pat and had got playful and now purrs

20200115_141046.jpg

She is really beautiful @Daisys and Diamonds :love: So nice of you to help her and I hope she's in her forever home soon. :pray:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you @junebug17 and @canuk-gal
Ive just been out wagering the tomatos and she was waiting for a pat sitting on a bag of pitting mix
she had her purr engine revved up

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fredandhisgreeneyes.JPG

RIP Fred. We will always love you.

"
Grief pours like water
Draining my heart and my soul
Leaving me empty...

"
By Kelly Roper

foreverbymyside.jpg

youarenear.png

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My cat that normally stays outside during the day decided she wanted to come in early before her dinner, to be nice and cosy indoors rather than being outside during a bad storm (bad enough to be given a name).

Both fur kids sharing space on the sofa.

20200114_151835.jpg

DK :))

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fredandhisgreeneyes.JPG

RIP Fred. We will always love you.

"
Grief pours like water
Draining my heart and my soul
Leaving me empty...

"
By Kelly Roper

foreverbymyside.jpg

youarenear.png

Oh no!!
MIssy, I am just seeing this now.
I'm so sad to hear this! I know how you all suffered through RW and I was hoping Fred would stay a while longer. :cry2:
(((hugs)))))

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Noooooooooo. Ach, this is so hard to hear. I'm sorry missy. Gentle hugs.

Thank you @Matata, it is hard to bear. I see his sweet little face everywhere and the way he would sit there so sweetly with his paws crossed. It was the most precious thing.

March 2019

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 1.34.20 PM.png

May 20th 2019 with Francesca, Tommy and Fred (sitting around and on me)...she would be gone in less than a month :(

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 1.33.04 PM.png

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Matata, it is hard to bear. I see his sweet little face everywhere and the way he would sit there so sweetly with his paws crossed. It was the most precious thing.

March 2019

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 1.34.20 PM.png

May 20th 2019 with Francesca, Tommy and Fred (sitting around and on me)...she would be gone in less than a month :(

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 1.33.04 PM.png

Oh, no, Missy! I'm so, so sorry.......arrrgh.......

Gentle hugs to you and Greg. Please know in your heartache that he could not have been in a better place in the whole world than with the two of you for all these years.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm just reading this now about your dear Fred;( I'm so sorry for your loss--my heart goes out to you & Greg! You've had quite a year in 2019, here's to 2020.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, no, Missy! I'm so, so sorry.......arrrgh.......

Gentle hugs to you and Greg. Please know in your heartache that he could not have been in a better place in the whole world than with the two of you for all these years.

Thank you @OboeGal. I miss both Francesca and Fred so much. My heart will never fully heal from their loss but I take comfort in what you wrote. Thank you. ❤️

@missy, I'm just reading this now about your dear Fred;( I'm so sorry for your loss--my heart goes out to you & Greg! You've had quite a year in 2019, here's to 2020.

Thanks @sarahb. Losing Fred is devastating despite his older age because of all we put him through. Our poor dear sweet Fred. Truly an angel with hair/fur as was Francesca. I hope so much there is an afterlife where we can be reunited. They were/will always be our kids. I don’t care what others think about that statement. It’s truth. I know you understand. Here’s to a happy and healthy 2020 for all of us humans and furry babies alike.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy , I am so sorry!! I somehow missed this . I know how much you guys went through in 2019

Gentle hugs!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @missy , I am so sorry!! I somehow missed this . I know how much you guys went through in 2019

Gentle hugs!!

Thanks @kipari, I appreciate that. Oliver being a love bug. He can be sweet when he wants to...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't stop thinking about the little grey kitten
she went to the SPCA on Tuesday on the beginning of her journey to her forever home
They keep her 7 days then spay her then she's up for adoption
i hope she goes to a home who will treat her with chicken - because she loves chicken - and a big safe backyard to run around in and trees to climb and a family to love her
She had just started to sit on my knee
20200126_150347.jpg
we miss her (well not Borris) but its for her best interest
I hope she's ok at night on her own in the cage

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@jaysonsmom, that's hilarious!

Saw this, could apply to dogs too LOL but cats are known for this!

F76E15D8-F541-4E02-A833-CE000D770182.jpeg

Thats where Borris sleeps most nights, i feel very special

Usually when she's washing she remembers not to dig claws in too far for traction but its been hot and she sometimes forgets a top sheet isnt very thick !
i toss and turn a lot - she is really good at the log roll

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She literally gets under the blanket and watches shows with him in bed. Well, better the cat than a girlfriend right? :lol:

IMG_7393.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She literally gets under the blanket and watches shows with him in bed. Well, better the cat than a girlfriend right? :lol:

IMG_7393.JPG

Awwwww! So cozy. She loves her Daddy!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 she is a cuddler, I think our oldest son made her that way because he used to carry her around all the time when she was a kitten and put her in his bed. He would still do that now but he is asthmatic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results