Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here!

Me three!

And speaking of furbabies here is Oliver sitting on my legs hindering me :evil2:, umm I mean helping me, as I post on PS this AM. What a dear. :kiss:

oliveronmylapasipost.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I discovered the giant wreath over the fireplace missing, I expected to find it in pieces scattered throughout the house. Atticus managed to get the wreath down from over the fireplace without knocking anything on the mantel onto the floor and decided to take a nap with it. Never a dull moment.

Atticus wreath.jpg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I discovered the giant wreath over the fireplace missing, I expected to find it in pieces scattered throughout the house. Atticus managed to get the wreath down from over the fireplace without knocking anything on the mantel onto the floor and decided to take a nap with it. Never a dull moment.

Atticus wreath.jpg

:lol: My goodness, he is quite the fanciful cat!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Atticus wreath.jpg

Aww I love this! And he didn't make a mess. What a sweet baby.:kiss2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share this dream I had about Fiona last night. I believe strongly that animals who have passed over will come to visit. Sadly I have only had brief fragments of dreams about Fiona, not enough to be of any comfort.

Last night though I dreamt that I walked into the insurance office I used to work at and there on my co-worker's desk was Fiona, she looked great. I told Judy (the co-worker) how shocked I was that she was alive and I was so glad she was in good hands because I knew Judy would take good care of her. Then as I was giving Fi the once over, I opened her mouth and her teeth were all clean and white. In real life she had terrible teeth and was scheduled for a cleaning but never had it done because she had to be put down due to kidney failure.

It was so wonderful to see her, I do believe the timing of this dream right before Christmas is no coincidence.

IMG_2457.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to share this dream I had about Fiona last night. I believe strongly that animals who have passed over will come to visit. Sadly I have only had brief fragments of dreams about Fiona, not enough to be of any comfort.

Last night though I dreamt that I walked into the insurance office I used to work at and there on my co-worker's desk was Fiona, she looked great. I told Judy (the co-worker) how shocked I was that she was alive and I was so glad she was in good hands because I knew Judy would take good care of her. Then as I was giving Fi the once over, I opened her mouth and her teeth were all clean and white. In real life she had terrible teeth and was scheduled for a cleaning but never had it done because she had to be put down due to kidney failure.

It was so wonderful to see her, I do believe the timing of this dream right before Christmas is no coincidence.

IMG_2457.JPG

Awwwww.....Steph!
Don't you hate to wake up from dreams like this?
We would like to think they are up there over the Rainbow Bridge all happy and healthy again. You did everything you could for her, I remember your posts about her.
And you even have a gorgeous necklace to honor her.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Atticus wreath.jpg

Your Christmas gift. On your bed. Voile!

cheers--Sharon

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, it was such a nice dream. I still have so much guilt that I missed so many signs she was sick. I was wearing my necklace today and my spinel ring so she was very much with me in spirit!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, it was such a nice dream. I still have so much guilt that I missed so many signs she was sick. I was wearing my necklace today and my spinel ring so she was very much with me in spirit!

I feel the same way about my dear departed cat Phrix. I look back on photos I took, and I can see now that he wasn't well, and I didn't know it. *sigh*

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Some current fosters. I have 3 teenage kittens- between 4 and 5 months, and currently, 9 littles. 3 littles are going to another foster 12/26.

IMG_20191223_131337.jpg IMG_20191223_203029_047.jpg IMG_20191216_153920_20191223162439081.jpg IMG_20191208_151546.jpg IMG_20191223_125031.jpg

Last minute shelter save, 5 babies, noon euthenesia deadline.

I'm keeping the baby with the bad eye and one sibling.

IMG_20191223_123249_412.jpg Screenshot_20191223-122408.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all the furry babies. It's a first Christmas for (not so) little Oliver.

Like @elizat Oliver was a terribly sick baby and he was ours from the beginning (when we first saw him with that awful eye ulcer we knew we had no choice ) despite being a challenging kitty. Life has not been and continues to not be easy with Oliver but we are doing our best and hoping he acclimates to the rest of our furry babies. So far it's a battle and we cannot leave him alone with the others unsupervised.

Anyway his sweet innocent face does not tell the whole story. Laying on his daddy who is recovering from emergency surgery.

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 6.52.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 6.52.41 AM.png

Wishing you all a merry furry purry snuggly Christmas.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
No furbaby pictures to share, but our Dottie was in a festive mood this morning and wishes everyone a very merry Christmas. :)

Dottie.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Grinch came for a visit.

grinch.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missing my lovely Dottie, she would’ve loved having turkey for dinner had we been home with her, can’t believe it’s been 12 weeks since she died. :cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missing my lovely Dottie, she would’ve loved having turkey for dinner had we been home with her, can’t believe it’s been 12 weeks since she died. :cry:

Sending gentle (((hugs))) across the miles dear @Austina. I am so sorry. :(

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy, I know you and all those who‘ve loved and lost their precious pets, knows exactly how I feel.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither of us wanted to get up that morning.

B516FD0A-C78F-414D-94A7-A434761BE817.jpeg

LOL I love the way cats can relax so completely and effortlessly. If reincarnation exists in another life I want to come back as a well loved house kitty. <3

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 7.08.56 AM.png

fredrelaxing.jpg

bobbyrelaxinginlibrary.png

tommyhangingout.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snapped this Christmas morning while the kids were opening gifts. Probably not the best resolution since I took it with my son's IPad but he looked so cute!
IMG_6996.JPG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH was playing a game on the Switch last night and Carly decided this was the perfect spot. IMG_7013.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Bee. She's 10 yrs old and thinks she's the second child in the family.

She loves play dates because she lines up after the children for snacks.

She's entered retirement which in our family means that she is top priority and gets put above everyone else.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200101154938467_COVER.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sir Tommy happy to be back in Brooklyn and looking devastatingly handsome as usual.

tommyhandsometiger.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results