carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure signs winter is a-comin'! Fancy and AJ - Fancy is the tux (female), and AJ is the tiger (male). We got them about a year apart from each other, when each was three years-old.

1574172976241.jpeg

1574173100179.jpeg

1574173127626.jpeg

1574173147252.jpeg

1574173174874.jpeg

they are so adorable
once we get Tibby fixed id love Borris to snuggle up with him but they don't get within her swiping distance of each other although sometimes he sleeps in a chair and she sleeps on the back of the same chair but i think that's some one- uppingship going on

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 6.31.04 AM.png

Vampire cat

:errrr:

But he is a sweet Vampire cat.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.10.18 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 6.31.04 AM.png

Vampire cat

:errrr:

But he is a sweet Vampire cat.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 7.10.18 AM.png

oh missy
if only that didn't hurt he would be so cute
sometimes Borris hooks in my hand and then play bites but she never hurts me
i may have said this before but Tinky was never a bitter till he got most of his teeth out
he would be so funny
he loved gumming us
a snap you could see coming but ww knew it wasn't going to hurt
so much cat slobber
he would still catch mice and show us - they were drowning in cat slobber

Poor Ollie, he must just think its play

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! Ollie Sweetie Cutie pie :love::love::love:

He is sweet but he is also incorrigible often at the same time. He pushes me off my pillow to make room for him. And then as I am sleeping peacefully he will just chomp on my arm as if to say wake up mommy and entertain me. I am working hard to figure out a solution to this and I know it is because he is still isolated from the other cats. He isn't being socialized and he desperately needs to be socialized. We just don't have the energy to supervise the cats being together right now but I know we have to figure it out. I am also worried about RW still and don't want to make it worse til we know we are clear but I am not sure we have that luxury of time.

oh missy
if only that didn't hurt he would be so cute
sometimes Borris hooks in my hand and then play bites but she never hurts me
i may have said this before but Tinky was never a bitter till he got most of his teeth out
he would be so funny
he loved gumming us
a snap you could see coming but ww knew it wasn't going to hurt
so much cat slobber
he would still catch mice and show us - they were drowning in cat slobber

Poor Ollie, he must just think its play

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds, yes he is playing but he draws blood on me as I bleed easily. Greg's skin is tougher. Francesca used to drool on me but never bite me. She was a gentle soul and a love. Oliver is more rough and tumble all boy if you kwim.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
they are so adorable
once we get Tibby fixed id love Borris to snuggle up with him but they don't get within her swiping distance of each other although sometimes he sleeps in a chair and she sleeps on the back of the same chair but i think that's some one- uppingship going on

Thanks @Daisys and Diamonds ! My Dad's cats are like that - two females though. One would be fine being friendly but the other will have none of it. She was there first and is the queen of everything. Every once in a while they can be seen on the same piece of furniture, but no contact. I hope yours become friends once Tibby is fixed!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Daisys and Diamonds ! My Dad's cats are like that - two females though. One would be fine being friendly but the other will have none of it. She was there first and is the queen of everything. Every once in a while they can be seen on the same piece of furniture, but no contact. I hope yours become friends once Tibby is fixed!

thats so sad for the one who wants to be friendly
Tibby has beautiful manners and gives way to Borris even though she is small and he is built like an All Black back row (very big rugby player)
she lies across the door way and won't let him in or out
but he is very patient and never rushes her food bowl
She'd got a little big note snuggly and now sits on the arm of my chair with me because that's what he does
Thats why @missy Ollie will work it out in time from watching the big bros
....hopefully this whole hidouse RW episode will be over soon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our dog, Hero, has become enamored of my daughter's new boyfriend, Matt. If he goes to sleep with them in her bed and my daughter leaves the bed, rather than join my daughter and me, he stays with Matt. He also follows Matt around the house and rushes to beat him out the door whenever Matt goes outside (which is frequently since he is still smoking) (Matt, not Hero).

Hero is a fabulous dog. He came in like a terrorist, but is now a souce of endless amusement. Our vet said he is "a machine gun". After a few moments of reflection she said that our late Newfoundland, Griffin, had been an old musket. It's a pretty good analogy. Griffin used to sleep on our front walk and let strangers step over him. Hero is ever vigilant!

HeroMarch8of2019.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our dog, Hero, has become enamored of my daughter's new boyfriend, Matt. If he goes to sleep with them in her bed and my daughter leaves the bed, rather than join my daughter and me, he stays with Matt. He also follows Matt around the house and rushes to beat him out the door whenever Matt goes outside (which is frequently since he is still smoking) (Matt, not Hero).

Hero is a fabulous dog. He came in like a terrorist, but is now a souce of endless amusement. Our vet said he is "a machine gun". After a few moments of reflection she said that our late Newfoundland, Griffin, had been an old musket. It's a pretty good analogy. Griffin used to sleep on our front walk and let strangers step over him. Hero is ever vigilant!

HeroMarch8of2019.jpg

Hero is quite handsome @AGBF ❤️

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hero is quite handsome @AGBF

Thank you. We love him to pieces. He is a very crazy boy, but craves affection and closeness with humans. The retriever in him keeps him bringing lots of interesting objects to me in my bed, some of them quite large. I often wonder how he can fit them in his mouth. :))

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my newest girl. About 1 year old, a ferocious hunter. Every day, it’s a mouse or something . But she’s such a lover too.

M. A4602071-2353-4E42-AB67-A0BFB9FD7335.png B3BC96A5-E3DB-4471-8F5F-260D94D355E0.jpeg

Attachments

• A9934ABA-38F7-4A1F-92D0-6917B214D0E3.png
    A9934ABA-38F7-4A1F-92D0-6917B214D0E3.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 137AA452-57EB-45CF-825A-19E1C3C279B5.jpeg
    137AA452-57EB-45CF-825A-19E1C3C279B5.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 84

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my newest girl. About 1 year old, a ferocious hunter. Every day, it’s a mouse or something . But she’s such a lover too.

M. A4602071-2353-4E42-AB67-A0BFB9FD7335.png B3BC96A5-E3DB-4471-8F5F-260D94D355E0.jpeg

Omg she’s so beautiful ❤️
I have such a soft spot for black kitties ❤️❤️❤️

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg she’s so beautiful ❤
I have such a soft spot for black kitties ❤❤❤

Me too! I love black cats. She is all together the most amazing cat I’ve ever had. She’s like a soul mate. The only problem is that she and my first girl are slow to get along. It’s getting better though.
9D92FDD3-C43E-424B-A185-0DE65360C2E6.jpeg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning our youngest was pretending to be a ninja with zip ties. Just look at Carly's face here lol! She cracks me up, they both do really.

IMG_6889.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6888.JPG
    IMG_6888.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 89

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning our youngest was pretending to be a ninja with zip ties. Just look at Carly's face here lol! She cracks me up, they both do really.

IMG_6889.JPG

LOL! Cute!!!
"Shes like WTH??? You watch too many movies, young man!"

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy and @PreRaphaelite and other cat knowledgeable folk, I took Shale my new rescue cat to his first comprehensive vet exam yesterday. He got a clean bill of health!

However this morning he was feeling playful and “ambushed” my arm and hit his tooth on my watch and I think chipped the tip off.

Should I make another vet appt? He doesn’t seem bothered at all and ate his treats just fine after he let me poke around his mouth and take pictures. Lol.

I do human medicine and if this were a person I’d say it’s probably just a superficial cosmetic chip. There’s no bleeding, inflammation, visible pulp, discoloration or discomfort so just keep an eye on it. But I know nothing of cat dentistry!

F9B62B9D-0233-4AB1-9D8E-79A5DB0D0A59.jpeg B932AA0A-7194-4058-A45F-CBF1CEE6B561.jpeg A447367C-7107-44E8-B988-81D957B47B75.jpeg 84090515-5488-4D30-8A3E-AE4BCE2D4E01.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy and @PreRaphaelite and other cat knowledgeable folk, I took Shale my new rescue cat to his first comprehensive vet exam yesterday. He got a clean bill of health!

However this morning he was feeling playful and “ambushed” my arm and hit his tooth on my watch and I think chipped the tip off.

Should I make another vet appt? He doesn’t seem bothered at all and ate his treats just fine after he let me poke around his mouth and take pictures. Lol.

I do human medicine and if this were a person I’d say it’s probably just a superficial cosmetic chip. There’s no bleeding, inflammation, visible pulp, discoloration or discomfort so just keep an eye on it. But I know nothing of cat dentistry!

F9B62B9D-0233-4AB1-9D8E-79A5DB0D0A59.jpeg B932AA0A-7194-4058-A45F-CBF1CEE6B561.jpeg A447367C-7107-44E8-B988-81D957B47B75.jpeg 84090515-5488-4D30-8A3E-AE4BCE2D4E01.jpeg

Aww sweet Shale. It's probably as you write just superficial and there is nothing to be done about it. He's not in any discomfort and there is no inflammation so that's good. Like you however I know nothing about cat dentistry. My gut says you're fine but I would call your vet and explain what happened just in case. My sister is doing surgery all day or I would call and ask her right now for you. When I do speak with her I will run this by her but in the meantime I say just call your vet for peace of mind. You just saw them so it shouldn't be a problem to ask via phone.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww sweet Shale. It's probably as you write just superficial and there is nothing to be done about it. He's not in any discomfort and there is no inflammation so that's good. Like you however I know nothing about cat dentistry. My gut says you're fine but I would call your vet and explain what happened just in case. My sister is doing surgery all day or I would call and ask her right now for you. When I do speak with her I will run this by her but in the meantime I say just call your vet for peace of mind. You just saw them so it shouldn't be a problem to ask via phone.

Yeah I think they will have to call me when they get the stool sample results so maybe I’ll ask then. In the mean time I will be brushing his teeth everyday so I’ll monitor it closely lol

The most irritating thing about the chip per shale is my poking around his teeth. He’s an angel

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I think they will have to call me when they get the stool sample results so maybe I’ll ask then. In the mean time I will be brushing his teeth everyday so I’ll monitor it closely lol

The most irritating thing about the chip per shale is my poking around his teeth. He’s an angel

He certainly is to let you poke around in his mouth! He is a sweet baby and it was meant to be that you and he found each other. He is a very lucky kitty and you are very lucky too. Thrilled for him that he has you!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Unless he starts drooling or loses his appetite, or acts worried about it, it is likely he doesn’t feel a thing! Kudos to you for being so loving and caring <3

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless he starts drooling or loses his appetite, or acts worried about it, it is likely he doesn’t feel a thing! Kudos to you for being so loving and caring <3

Thanks! I feel like one of those neurotic parents that’s wondering if they need to take their baby in for a paper cut lol.

Yeah I had to take the pictures of his tooth myself so it’s a small miracle he stayed still for it since I had to use one hand to handle the phone camera and the other to lift his lips. He definitely was in a “no touchy” mood afterwards though and would scootch away from me when I went to pet him.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Are you sure that's even a chip? It looks like it may have just been worn down and you hadn't noticed it until now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results