shape
carat
color
clarity

Rachie4''s Wedding Shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
My wedding shoes arrived on Friday and I have pictures to share! They are the Christian Louboutin Multi-Blue Armadillo. Enjoy!

weddingshoe1.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock

weddingshoe2.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock

weddingshoe3.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock

weddingshoe4.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock

weddingshoe5.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Last one! Thanks for looking!

weddingshoe7.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous!! I am afraid I'd fall on my face if I tried to walk in those but the wrapped heal might make me at least try!! But you look very comfortable in them. They will be stunning on your wedding day.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very very beautiful!!! I love them!!! (Of course I love them, they are heels and blue! What''s not to love?!)

Random question, but how are you going to paint your toes?

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Swingirl!

Freke ~ That is a very good question! I was just thinking about it and I''m not sure. I might just stick with a darker color for my toes and do a light color on my nails. I''m open to any suggestions!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! I love the shoes! And may I say you have HOT legs?
31.gif
I envy them both.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Another gorgeous set of tootsies in another gorgeous pair of shoes!!!! Us PSers have gone shoe crazy lately!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always loved those shoes! So glad someone snagged them for their wedding.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
They look awesome!! I would have a hard time not wearing those before the wedding!!
31.gif

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Choro ~ You are too kind! Thanks!
Honey & Elrohwen ~ Thanks!
Meresal ~ I may be finding an excuse to wear them before the wedding to break them in a little!
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are fabulous!!! I love them!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I was looking at those too! They look even better than I thought! Enjoy them!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shoes - love them!
30.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SEXXXXAAAAAAAAY MAMA!

I love ''em!!!!!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
If those sexy shoes were mine, you would never get them off of me. I think I would sleep in them! FABU! PS brides are getting shoe crazy these days, and I am LOVIN it!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 10:34:19 AM
Author: Rachie
Choro ~ You are too kind! Thanks!
Honey & Elrohwen ~ Thanks!
Meresal ~ I may be finding an excuse to wear them before the wedding to break them in a little!
31.gif
Any excuse right!! The only thing I noticed is that I need to try them on when FI isn''t around. Don''t want the guys getting used to them early
28.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I looooove that heel! They look fantastic on you!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! I love the blue on these shoes! I would have loved to get Louboutin''s for my wedding but they are so tall! My FI would have been po''ed hehe.

Anyways I have a question about how well they stay on. I''ve heard it''s sometimes easy to ''walk right out'' of the Louboutin''s that are made in that style, do you think it''s an issue at all and you''d need heel grips or that they stay on no problem? I also have wide feet and have heard they are made for narrow feet.

All in all though those are so great, and you''ll totally be able to re-wear them!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re stunning! Love them!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone!
CrookedRock ~ The stock photo on NM website really does these shoes no justice! You definitely have to see them in person! The color is amazing!
glueck ~ You are too funny!
Meresal ~ I do the same thing! Plus, he looked at me like was crazy when I was taking pictures of them.
violet02 ~ Luckily, there is a 6-7" difference between us so no worries there! My feet stay in the shoes when I walk around. I am going to add heel grips or some sort of padding so my feet last longer in them. The toe box is good in these. One of my bunions started to grow back and it is not an issue with these shoes. Now, I did try on Meresal''s shoes at NM and the toe box was definitely more narrow and did not work for me. I would just try on some different styles to see what works best on your feet.

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I love all the non-white shoes options on PS....

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
me likey shoes me likey shoes!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are DIVINE Rachie!!!!

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 3:44:59 AM
Author: Rachie
Thanks Swingirl!

Freke ~ That is a very good question! I was just thinking about it and I''m not sure. I might just stick with a darker color for my toes and do a light color on my nails. I''m open to any suggestions!
Rachie, firstly love the shoes so unique. As for the Nail polish...good question Freke BTW, I would suggest to go with either a dark metallic navy nail polish or a metallic silver in my opinion would be so cool...but also it depends on what jewellry you will be wearing on the day whether it be silver, YG, WG etc...hope that helps.

metallics.JPG

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Those are fantastic, and they look incredible on you! Hooray for dangerously high heels
2.gif

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
(((((((((((((((((((SWOON))))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results