shape
carat
color
clarity

quick update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
Alright- so I guess I must have lost track of time- it''s been FOREVER since my last post.
Anyways, things with the beau are far greater then they were the last time around. I think a lot of it is how I mentally changed. I have been very unrealistic.
BUT things are good now-
I''ve been very busy with work- but the beau and I are taking a week off to go down south! We booked last night and we are leaving next week!
(very spur of the moment)- we are super excited.
whether "this" is it or not doesn''t even matter. BUT I will make sure to keep you ladies posted.

#3 eh? my oh my. I never thought I''d see the day.
so for me- this is all that''s new.
we are good and pretty strong. (I''d say stronger then ever, but I am tempted to see how we do on a week long getaway) haha
I believe it''ll be great but let''s wait and see.

ok ok.
take care :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
A vacation to look forward to!!! I hope it''s a fabulous time!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update! I''d been wondering. I''m glad to hear things are going well... Enjoy your vacation!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Im glad things are going well for you... Have a great time down south.

sparkly_stars

Brilliant_Rock
haha well . i was looking at the last time i had updated... and it was very long ago- with things being all over the place (with the beau).
I know he wants to marry me. but- for now, I will focus on the trip... I would hate to ruin the trip with expectations yanno?

anyways. although i haven''t been around I have been checking in.
anchor- hows the wedding planning coming along?
i leave this monday- so i will make sure to check in with you guys when i get back with good, or SUPER good news. haha.
35.gif
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 8:21:33 PM
Author: sparkly_stars
haha well . i was looking at the last time i had updated... and it was very long ago- with things being all over the place (with the beau).
I know he wants to marry me. but- for now, I will focus on the trip... I would hate to ruin the trip with expectations yanno?

anyways. although i haven''t been around I have been checking in.
anchor- hows the wedding planning coming along?
i leave this monday- so i will make sure to check in with you guys when i get back with good, or SUPER good news. haha.
35.gif
35.gif
The planning itself is going very well, thanks! We have great venues, a great photographer and great singers for our reception, at great prices too. We''re also very blessed to have talented friends doing the ceremony music and cake for minimal costs. But the family DRAMA... My FILs, mother and twin sister (MOH) are KILLING me. Ugh. I''ve posted about it a few times.

Have fun on your trip, proposal or no!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results