shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick, tell me what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve got boneless chicky boobs for dinner, and I want something new, and easy. Tell me what you think of this recipe. It sounds different. But, is it different as in good, or different as in, for the love of God, are you really considering eating that??
9.gif

http://busycooks.about.com/od/chickenbreastrecipes/r/parmesanchicken.htm

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
That sounds really, really good
18.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m drooling! It doesn''t sound weird to me at all (I''ve cooked a few things recently that call for apple juice, and they were GOOOOD). Chicky boobs, LOL.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Might be awright....
28.gif

S'not having my chickies boobs for dinner!
39.gif
38.gif
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds yummy to me, I''ll be right over!!!!
18.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds great, honestly. I''d be excited about dinner.
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Sounds muy delicioso to me! Nom nom nom.
18.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:31:42 PM
Author:Ellen
I've got boneless chicky boobs for dinner, and I want something new, and easy. Tell me what you think of this recipe. It sounds different. But, is it different as in good, or different as in, for the love of God, are you really considering eating that??
9.gif

Nope, that sounds delicious! I make a dijon sauce for pork chops and serve with apple/onion slaw, and it's a delicious combination. Go for it!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:36:44 PM
Author: Lorelei
Might be awright....
28.gif

S'not having my chickies boobs for dinner!
39.gif
38.gif
11.gif
Oh dear, I should have warned you not to look! Sorry.
40.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Thank you all!

Now I've only got one more question. It calls for apple juice, and I just realized I have apple cider, think it matters?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Chicken boobs?
9.gif

Sounds interesting. Tangy, what with the apple juice and dijon mustard.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2009 5:46:59 PM
Author: Ellen

Might be awright....
28.gif

S''not having my chickies boobs for dinner!
39.gif
38.gif
11.gif
40.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Thank you all!

Now I''ve only got one more question. It calls for apple juice, and I just realized I have apple cider, think it matters?
Yeth you should!
16.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds yummy! I love parmesan chicken dishes.

April20

Ideal_Rock
That sounds really good!

Let us know how it is. I am always looking for different recipes for chicken boobies.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock

Might be awright....
28.gif

S''not having my chickies boobs for dinner!
39.gif
38.gif
11.gif
40.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Thank you all!

Now I''ve only got one more question. It calls for apple juice, and I just realized I have apple cider, think it matters?
Hmm, maybe add a splash of water to the cider, since apple juice isn''t quite as thick? Or, don''t listen to me, since there are probably way better cooks around...but I''d probably do that.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 5:59:04 PM
Author: gwendolyn

40.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Thank you all!

Hmm, maybe add a splash of water to the cider, since apple juice isn''t quite as thick? Or, don''t listen to me, since there are probably way better cooks around...but I''d probably do that.
1.gif
Not quite as tangy either. Thanks, I think I''ll add a small splash. Good idea!

Off to try it out, I''ll let you all know how it ends up!

And thanks again!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Chicken boobs. Those aren't like the "cutlets" women use in their bra's are they? You'd need to marinate those....
17.gif
41.gif
2.gif
9.gif

The mustard will only give a hint of flavour--to keep the crumbs intact--not to worry it will be strong. You could any liquid you want--the juice takes the place of say, white wine, and it cooks down/reduces itself.

Sounds good!

cheers--Sharon

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Yummy for the tummy!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Mmmm....OM NOM NOM. When are you going to come cook for me, Ellen?
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got boneless chicky boobs for dinner, and I want something new, and easy. Tell me what you think of this recipe. It sounds different. But, is it different as in good, or different as in, for the love of God, are you really considering eating that??
9.gif

Sorry I''m not replying to your actual question, but when I read the highlighted bit above it cracked me up more than anything in a while
41.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OK, I just calmed down and read the recipe. It looks like it''s trying to be a lower-cholesterol version of breaded chicken, with the apple juice and mustard standing in for egg. I bet it''s good - you should try it.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

Oh gosh!! I MUST show this thread to Mr. Kama tomorrow!! I''m not the only crazy one around here!! I always call ''em chicken boobs or chicken boobies...Mr. Kama thinks I''m bonkers! I once said that aloud at the grocery store and got some super weird looks. Ye-gads.

Also, I love chicken parm. Yum. How did it turn out?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Send some my way!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2009 6:05:40 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Chicken boobs. Those aren't like the 'cutlets' women use in their bra's are they? You'd need to marinate those....
17.gif
41.gif
2.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon
blankstare012.gif
slap4.gif

Ok, the verdict is in. They were great!
18.gif
Slightly tangy, yet not overpowering, with hints of the other ingredients. The coating had sporadic slightly crunchy bits, and stayed on well, no falling off (even when cutting it up). The chicken was just a hair overcooked. Not terribly dry or rubbery, but I think next time I will cook it at 350 instead of 375, for 30 min., as I did this time. I wanted to make sure it was done.

Also, for anyone thinking of making this. I had 8 boobs, but most were fairly small. The liquid coating was enough, but if you made it with good size pieces, I'd double it so you can really coat them well. I made 1 1/2 times the amount of bread coating called for, I just knew there wouldn't be enough otherwise, and I was right. So if you made it with 8 big pieces, double it.

Gwen, thanks for help on the cider. I added just a very small splash and I guess it worked out!

ladyp, when you buying my plane ticket??
9.gif

vgirl, glad you got a laugh! I say that all the timne. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. *looks at kama*
9.gif

freke, I got leftovers, boxing it up now.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results