color
clarity

Questions about Watches

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@OoohShiny
@missy

Thank you! I'm taking it to get sized today, the band needs some links removed.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this is what I decided to get, a Ballon Bleu automatic with a stainless steel band. I tend to like my watches rather bland without diamonds.

20200225_160231.jpg 20200225_155956.jpg
Congrats on a beautiful watch!. Glad you decided to go with a mechanical watch... ;)) :clap:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire

Thank you! I figured that as the watch connoisseur of the board if you recommended mechanical it was probably the way to go!

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
I’m so so
I love the picture with your kitty! He looks like my Ninja. I won't lie, I'm just buying this watch to distract me from the fact that my favorite little cat is dying of kidney failure. Probably not a good reason, but I feel like I've been punched in the gut this week. I broke a rib and had a death sentence delivered by the vet. We are trying to make him feel as comfortable and loved as we can during his last weeks.

20150716_190501.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you. I lost my “first“ (after decades of fosters, the first one I kept) cat over the holidays. Big hugs.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sunandsky

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot. Right now Ninja is improving. We do the subq Ringers Lactate treatment and he's had 2 injections of cat Procrit. He seems up to his old tricks, eating more and meowing for cat cookies, but his numbers are still not great. I just enjoy each day I have with him.

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
Awww. I'm glad he's feeling better and that you know you have a bit (too short, I know) of time to say goodbye. I hope everything goes as well as possible and that you two have lots of wonderful moments in the coming days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results