shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal Idea

SpiroOne

Rough_Rock
Hi

I am starting to plan the proposal for my GF. So far I have come up with the idea of taking a week or so away on holiday. We'll be going to the coast. She loves bears, so I've come up with the idea of buying her a collector bear as an early birthday present. One of the features of the bear is that it has a little muff type hand pouch to keep it's hands warm. I'm thinking of putting the ring or the ring box in there, and presenting it to her while we're on the beach or somewhere, as an early birthday present. and then telling her theres something else the bear has.

Just a rough idea, as she loves bears and she loves the coast, haven't figured it all out yet. She spent a lot of time in the area as a child as well, so im trying to think of a good place to propose.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
sounds lovely...truly sentimental. curiosity has gotten the better of me...do you have the ring yet??

SpiroOne

Rough_Rock
Thanks, The ring is in the planning stages, and I'm looking at getting it custom made.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
we'd be glad to offer any advice!!

SpiroOne

Rough_Rock
thanks

Currently looking at getting something similar to this made up. But with one row of side stones not two, and maybe only three side stones on each side (very small). We both like the embrace style, and the two tone is interesting.

RDB_018713_b_l-14_Carat_Diamond_14K_Two_Tone_Engagement_Ring_and_Wedding_Band.jpg

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - there is a lot of symbolism in the embrace and two different types of gold coming together in one ring...Really symbolizes a union.

SpiroOne

Rough_Rock
Hi All

Looks like the bear im interested in won't be released until later in the year, a bit too late for what I am aiming for. Any bear collectors out there who know of a high end bear that I could hide a ring box in? Something with a hand pouch or something?

audball

Ideal_Rock
SpiroOne|1313471502|2991736 said:
Hi All

Looks like the bear im interested in won't be released until later in the year, a bit too late for what I am aiming for. Any bear collectors out there who know of a high end bear that I could hide a ring box in? Something with a hand pouch or something?

I was just reading this morning in the Hangout forum, thread caleed "What Purchases You Most Regret", that iLander collects (or used to) high end bears. I bet if you post a thread in hangout Paging her, that she'll be able to give you some ideas. I doubt she frequents this forum enough to see your post.

Goodluck! If nothing else, I'd bet Build-A-Bear would let you build something similar for her.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results