shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal at the beach- appreciate your input

jz77

Rough_Rock
So im planning to propose soon at a beach. My idea is this.

I have prepared a video montage of our pictures together over the years- our first valentines, our first trip etc. Im going to put that video montage on my tablet and bring her to the beach (waiting for sunset). I am going to show her the video montage while we sit on the beach. At the same time, her best friends are going to bring her dog (she loves this dog like crazy!) to the beach. The dog is going to wear a tuxedo type outfit with a pouch in the front to carry the ring and the back of the dog will say "will you marry me?").

After the video montage, i will walk to where the friends are (somewhere at the beach) and surprise! the dog is there with the outfit, i will bring the dog to her, take the ring and kneel and propose.

What do you guys think? Of course there will be a bouquet of flowers too. Anything else i can do? :bigsmile:

PhillyMcGee

Rough_Rock
Thats very cute! Something to think about though is how well behaved your dog is? I suppose he'll be good or you probably wouldn't plan this....but I know if I tried something like that with my dogs they would probably bite the ring pouch off and run into the ocean lol! But they are a bit....special haha! If your dog will just chill there it would be perfect :)

jz77

Rough_Rock
PhillyMcGee|1360821010|3379834 said:
Thats very cute! Something to think about though is how well behaved your dog is? I suppose he'll be good or you probably wouldn't plan this....but I know if I tried something like that with my dogs they would probably bite the ring pouch off and run into the ocean lol! But they are a bit....special haha! If your dog will just chill there it would be perfect :)

Yes generally well behaved but I will use a leash to be on the safe side! Haha

AshleyParker

Rough_Rock
How beautiful, proposal at the beach, the girl are you going to marry is very lucky. :oops:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results