shape
carat
color
clarity

Pronovias orders - how long till dress comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katica

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies,
In case any of you looked into Pronovias dresses, what were you told about how long an order would take to come in and/or how long did it actually take? Just wondering because I really want a specific dress and I''m just afraid I''m going to be tight on time since my wedding will probably be in October. I''ve read online that it can take 5-6 months!

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered my dress Dec. 27th at the NYC Flagship store and it is guaranteed in-store on June 13th. So that''s 5.5 months. It would be cutting it way too close to order it normally for your wedding, but most bridal dress companies have "rush ordering". Pronovias probably does, although I don''t know for sure. It''s more expensive, but you would get your dress on time.

Good luck!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Katica - I''ve heard that it can take 5 - 6 mos as well. At one bridal salon I visited while checking out a Pronovias gown, they were very adamant telling me that I needed to order ASAP in January since my wedding is in September.

If you are really worried about it, have you considered taking advantage of a rush order option? This way you might have to pay a little more but you have the piece of mind knowing that your dress won''t arrive after your wedding, right? Also, you may wish to consult the bridal salon you are dealing with as they should be able to contact Pronovias and confirm a date/date range.

katica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies.

See this is why I was on my fiance''s case about proposing in time!! I WARNED him that I may not be able to get the dress I want unless he proposed in time!!Arrrgghh.. lol ... I guess if I''m willing to pay so much for a gown I might as well pay some extra to get the dress I want. I never thought I would care so much about my dress but I am absolutely in love with both the Respiro and the Sabina gowns from Provonias.
7.gif
((

More input or any stories about successful early or rush orders would be appreciated! Thnks!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My dress is by san patrick, a division of pronovias I think. It took 5 months to come in, regular speed.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Mine took a little under 4 months. They told me to plan for 6. Boy was I surprised when I got the call that it was in!!!

Go Pronovias!!! I have loved their line since I was a teenager!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered mine at the end of Feb. and I was told it would be in by July 15. So that''s about 4.5 months. Seems like FOREVER!!!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
I ordered my dress and veils in late November and it came in early March, so about 4.5 months, the bridal salon estimated five months, so it was pretty dead on!

I went in to try it on the other day (ordered two pronovias veils as well) and it made me cry - it was so stunning! The fabric, the lines, the pure beauty of it will make me feel like a royal bride on my wedding day! I have to get it taken in still (as their smallest size is a four), but I know it will be perfect. I have to say, their veils are fabulous too.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Mine took about 5 months. I ordered it in early September and it came in early Feb. I suspect it was in earlier because my cell phone wasn''t working properly for a few weeks...You can rush it but I''m not sure how much that costs...

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
This is obviously not the norm, but my dress was in the salon when I first tried it on. Apparently it had just come in and the Sales Manager thought I would like it. Luckily for me, it fit. I was able to walk out with it soon after.

katica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the encouraging feedback. It doesn''t seem like too many of you had to wait longer than 4-4.5 months. And CDN, that''s so lucky for you!! :) I talked to two shops today and one of them said if I ordered it soon it would be in late June, the other said July. So that''s about 3-4 months! Which leaves me with enough time for alterations. :) I haven''t seen the dress iin person though - I hope it will look just as gorgeous in person as it does on the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results