shape
carat
color
clarity

Prince William and Kate call it quits!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3041392

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=2&subID=1661

So much for the new bling!
7.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know; I just saw that. Oh well. I wish there was more about how people now last a lifetime instead of calling it quits.
14.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
he''s young and needs to explore....although i am sad about no royal bling to see.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Regarding the thread about would you want to marry prince william? I guess her answer was no!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I do have to admit...I am glad it is now, rather than later...after all - he saw what his folks went through with a royal divorce. I just hope the press will give Kate the space she needs rather than be in her face...I was a huge royal fan - spent all my babysitting money on Royal books and such, and after the divorce, my heart sank...and then after what the press did to William and Harry after Princess Diana was killed I vowed never to buy another press publication on the royal family...and I haven''t. I think the press need to remember - they may be royals, but they are also humans!
Ok - now that I have had my press vent - lol :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 1:49:16 PM
Author: asscherisme
Regarding the thread about would you want to marry prince william? I guess her answer was no!
Hmmmmhm... he is up for grabs again gals
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t get too worried just yet. It may be true but then again it may not be. The story was taken from The Sun newspaper - not a very good tabloid over here.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wonder if it is true?? But if it is, then glad it now and not later....

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t say I''m surprised, 25 is a little young for a prince to marry these days.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe she read the other thread.
23.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 3:07:54 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
23.gif
36.gif
9.gif
ROFL!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 3:07:54 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
23.gif
LMAO, too funny!!!!!!
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sad. But ultimately not too surprising. The toll and pressures are immense...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
If the other half continues to be pigheaded about our apartment, I''m turning to Wills.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I thought she was lovely, but I would have been more worried if they were getting married.

The average age for men to get married in the UK is now 31. At 25 Prince William is far too young.

He hasn''t even settled into a career yet and he has always made it very clear that he won''t marry till he''s heading 30.

I broke up with my university boyfriend at the same age as Kate. Seriously dated 2 or 3 others and only now feel ready for a life partner.

When you could live to be a hundred, why would you want to make such a huge decision as a life partner at a time when so much in your life is changing and unsettled.

I feel very sorry for them both, as I feel sorry for my 22 year old sister who split with her bf this week too. Break-ups are horrible at any age and I hope the papers leave them alone to get over it in peace and quiet.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems to be true, the palace has kept quiet, if no denial is forthcoming with these things from them, it normally means it is fact. I can''t say I am surprised. The paparazzi have made her life a misery recently and she issued a formal complaint against a newspaper for using pap shots which were obtained from harassing her, best she knows now, it only would have got worse if she became engaged or married.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 6:40:46 PM
Author: Harriet
If the other half continues to be pigheaded about our apartment, I''m turning to Wills.

9.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alternatively, I''ll visit Maisie and we can pig out on M&S cakes!
2.gif
Ooh, a Victoria sponge.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good plan! I can so do the supportive pig out on M&S cakes party!!!! Anytime you are ready love!!!!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve only ever had the Victoria sponge. What else is good? I love their trifles.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
He''s been dating her for 4 years and he''s still a young man, I can''t say as I blame him for wanting to see what else is out there. If it''s meant to be, then they''ll get back together in the future, if not then better to break up now than bring children into a troubled marriage.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Whoever he does marry (if he does) then I hope he marries for the right reason - and that is love and not duty. I would hate to see another Charles, Diana, Camilla episode. If only Charles was ''allowed'' to marry Camillia in the first place...hmm.....

I hope The Firm has learnt its lesson.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOoh they do caramel slices.... shortbread then caramel then chocolate. Yummmy!! I love their pecan roulade too.... I could eat a whole one myself (they are designed for about 6 people). I am rather proud of that!!
9.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 6:13:40 PM
Author: Sparkster
Whoever he does marry (if he does) then I hope he marries for the right reason - and that is love and not duty. I would hate to see another Charles, Diana, Camilla episode. If only Charles was ''allowed'' to marry Camillia in the first place...hmm.....

I know why...she wouldn''t look as pretty on the postage stamp ;} giggle

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes - if it''s true, better now than later on.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2007 6:13:40 PM
Author: Sparkster

I don''t think he wasn''t allowed to marry her in the first place. I think he didn''t want to get married when she did and she went off and married someone else in the meantime. I think he was just being a selfish jerk expecting her to wait around for him. Then when she didn''t, he ruined many other people''s lives by cheating with her. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results