kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purdy!
I like it. :dance:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A mild shock at first as I was not expecting it, however, just need to get used to it as it looks nice.

DK =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @psadmin. Looks great and seems to be seamless. Poof like magic but we know there's a lot of hard work behind the scenes. Thanks for all you do.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Got a bit of a shock when I logged in, it will take me a while to adjust but it looks good! Less cluttered and more streamlined. Thanks PS admin. Sad I still can’t use my smilies on my iPad though.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like it at all :'(

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's going to take me a while to find all the sub forums I like to visit. It used to be so easy to find them from any sub forum I'm in and just click away but I think I have to go to the main page each time now?

ETA
The pull-down at the top is where I go to visit other sub forums. Neato!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually thought there was something wrong with my phone so I shut it down and restarted! Haha It looks really nice now that I know it’s supposed to be this way. Thank you!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I liked the ease of clicking the notifications in the way it was before, but I’ll get used to it. Every time there was a new FB look everyone hates it at first but then they don’t remember what it even looked like before.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I actually thought there was something wrong with my phone so I shut it down and restarted! Haha It looks really nice now that I know it’s supposed to be this way. Thank you!

I thought the same!

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Well that explains things...I logged in before coffee and thought "geeze, I need that coffee really badly"...

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The layout looks strange on my phone as the text is much larger now and everything is so so bright. I wish there were a dark mode so it's more comfortable on the eyes. How ever, I do appreciate that the admins are continually making changes and improvements.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where are the alerts located? I’m on the iPhone and can’t find it. Thanks in advance.

Mekp

Shiny_Rock
I'm not a fan of the new look. I hope I get used to it.
I primarily use my android phone. I wonder if I'd like it more on a laptop.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
The layout looks strange on my phone as the text is much larger now and everything is so so bright. I wish there were a dark mode so it's more comfortable on the eyes. How ever, I do appreciate that the admins are continually making changes and improvements.

I was just going to say that. I use dark mode anywhere its available - much easier on the eyes.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I just hope that pricescope café can be in the drop down or a pre-loved. Is there a way to tag the mods for this? Because it seems that it should be an easy fix since the other form topics are in the drop down.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, all these complaints because people use phones as computers now.

I don't.
I only do PS on my iMac.
Anyone remember desktop computers?
They're those things with screens you can see.

Poor Andre.
Now he has to hire expensive people to adjust 9518 different softwares to work on 67854 different phones and 5487 different browsers.

Can't these billionaire software companies standardize? :doh:

Now you kids get off my lawn.:razz:

Last edited:

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Where are the alerts located? I’m on the iPhone and can’t find it. Thanks in advance.

I don't know about on the phone, but on my desktop, their at the top right.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny even on the desktop PS cafe is not in the drop down.

Oh.
I only go to RT, Hangout, and Color Stones so everything looks better and works perfectly ... for me. :))

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh.
I only go to RT, Hangout, and Color Stones so everything looks better and works perfectly ... for me. :))

Yeah hahaha WE NEED TO SELL THE THINGS TO BUY ALL OF THE THINGS!!!!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
@kenny even on the desktop PS cafe is not in the drop down.

No but if you look at the upper left, it says Pricescope Cafe>Hangout

And if you click on Pricescope Cafe, it shows a menu with pre-loved, etc.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

Right but that means a newbie won't find it easily at all. And on the phone, which as Kenny mentioned many now use to look at PS, it's even more difficult to find.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock

Mine doesn't say that. Pricescope Cafe doesn't appear at all. I have to go right back to the front page and click on 'forums'. Once I'm in a forum and you click on menu there is no Pricescope Cafe, only Hangout, so back to the front page I go. I'm on an android phone so maybe something there isn't compatible? *sigh* first world problems ;)2

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Right but that means a newbie won't find it easily at all. And on the phone, which as Kenny mentioned many now use to look at PS, it's even more difficult to find.

True

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results