shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayers and Dust for FMIL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Could I please get more prayers and dust for FMIL? Her breast cancer surgery is today, so of course we''re worried about her. Thank you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 12:17:19 AM
Author:SarahLovesJS
Hi everyone! Could I please get more prayers and dust for FMIL? Her breast cancer surgery is today, so of course we''re worried about her. Thank you!
Sending tons of prayers for her surgery, praying the doctors get it all. Prayers for a great outcome and a speedy recovery. Hugs to you and all that support her through this difficult time. Do keep us updated Sarah.
12.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ve got it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
**************************************DUST********************************************

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust! I hope it goes well for her!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to your FMIL!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers outgoing!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
***DUST***DUST***DUST***

Keeping you and your fam in my thoughts, Sarah!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strongest healing dust coming your FMIL''s way for a successful surgery. Your family is in my thoughts.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots of dust for your FMIL''s surgery. As Kaleigh said, I hope they get every last noxious cell, and that she has a speedy recovery.

It''s a real pleasure to hear that you and your FMIL get along so well.
9.gif

I''m lucky to have a wonderful DIL too.
35.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust and support and prayers!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! It sounds like everything went as well as can be expected...I just talked to FI's Grandma and she said that she's been in contact with the hospital and everything should be done soon if it isn't now. So we're going to try to go visit her on Wednesday when she gets moved out of ICU. Will update when I get more info..thanks again..

ETA: I do have a question..is it normal to be in ICU for two days?
33.gif
I know this is a major surgery, but I thought I would check with you guys for more info..I feel like they're not necessarily telling us everything or keeping us in the loop necessarily.
40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results