shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayer request

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@karlk. I'm saddened to hear that preliminary results are not good. I'll continue to pray for you all.

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@karlk. I'm saddened to hear that preliminary results are not good. I'll continue to pray for you all.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl, I’m so sorry. Sending prayers for your family.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so terribly sorry for you and your family.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Continued Prayers for your family Karl

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the test results are not in but there was no sign of brain activity and her kidneys are failing.

Oh, I am so sorry. It’s hard to comprehend when they are hear one minute and gone the next. Will they do a brain death protocol or does she have her wishes written down for this kind of thing?

(I hope you don’t mind me asking. My husband is a doctor and my best friend is a palliative care and hospice doc and we were talking about this very thing last night at dinner)

I will be saying lots of prayers for your family.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, I am so sorry. It’s hard to comprehend when they are hear one minute and gone the next. Will they do a brain death protocol or does she have her wishes written down for this kind of thing?

(I hope you don’t mind me asking. My husband is a doctor and my best friend is a palliative care and hospice doc and we were talking about this very thing last night at dinner)

I will be saying lots of prayers for your family.
Her daughter asked for more testing when they gave them the options so they are doing that soon.
So I would say yes.
Right now I'm just getting bits and pieces when my wifey4vr calls.
My wifey4vr brought me home for a bit then went back up as i'm not feeling well, and there were around 15 people there.
My blood pressure was spiking and my o2 was getting unstable.

Edit: no problem you asking.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Karl_K So very sorry to read of this news. Keeping you & your entire family in my thoughts & prayers.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl, I am so sorry. praying for you and your whole family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wifey4vr brought me home for a bit then went back up as i'm not feeling well, and there were around 15 people there.

Please take good care of yourself, Karl. I know that Karen will watch over you, but you must watch yourself as well. You are such a selfless person that I fear your desire to be of help to your brother can put your own health in jeopardy if you do not take precautions. Please take care.

Big hugs,
(((Karl)))
Deb

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Her daughter asked for more testing when they gave them the options so they are doing that soon.
So I would say yes.

Edit: no problem you asking.
Oh Karl... I am so sorry to hear that :(( please ,stay strong !!! It’s always so hard to find the right words to say ... I am just sending a huge huge virtual HUG to you and your family ! In our busy life ,it’s so hard to appreciate the biggest gift -life of the loved ones ...we spend too little time truly being with family in the moment ...

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. We will keep you all in our prayers.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sorry to hear this, Karl. Take care of you.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Karl. Please take care of yourself too. Sending good wishes for you and your family.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
She has gone home to the Lord.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{everyone}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{{Deb}}}}}}}}}}}
I didn't make it back up there but wifey4vr was there.
I am being careful and trying to take care.

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and your family.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Extending my most heartfelt sympathy to you and your family Karl

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, my condolences to you and all of your family, and please do take care of yourself, I'm sure you are in many PSers thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs and condolences to you and yours Karl.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry Karl. Thinking of you and your family.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss Karl. Take care of yourself during this tough time. I know you want to be there with your brother, but take care of you too. Reach out for any help you (or your family) may need.

(Anyone who knows how to reach me is welcome to! I'm not local, but if there is anything like meals or anything we can all help arrange for Karl or his family....)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry Karl. This is such a hard time for you and your family. Wishing you peace and love.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry to hear this. Peace and love to you and yours Karl. And yes, please take care of yourself. These losses are so heartbreaking and upsetting so please take time out for rest for yourself.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so sad. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you all.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear of your loss, @Karl_K. My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time. Sending loads of PS dust for strength and healing.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear this. :(sad Big HUGS to you and your family.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Karl,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad your beloved wife was with your sister-in-law when she passed. I know that her being there must have meant the world to you. I know your faith in God is strong, but the the breaking of earthly ties is terribly painful. When we love strongly, we do not want to let go of our relationship with the person we have seen, touched, and spoken with every day.

I will continue to pray for you, your wife, your brother, and all your family. I wish you strength in this difficult time of grieving.

With love,
Deb

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl, I am so very sorry, my thoughts are with you and your family. (((Hugs)))

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss Karl.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results