shape
carat
color
clarity

Pottery Barn Sofas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Anyone have one? Like it? I am looking at the Pearce, Charleston, and PB Basic..like them in that order. The Pearce is on sale right now in suede!
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have the Charleston- comfiest couch EVER.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
We have a PB sofa.... the Greenwich... as well as a chair that I think is the PB Basic but may be a Charleston. I definitely recommend a slipcovered sofa. Ours isn''t but the cushion covers do come off so I can wash them. Its annoying that the rest of the couch is a little dingy looking though(its an ivory canvas). The chair is totally slipcovered so I washed the whole thing and I like that much better. Overall I''m happy with the quality and really like the fabric we chose. I believe its the B grade brushed canvas in the "stone" color. I wasn''t sure about their furniture quality so the sales lady sat down and read to us how the frame was made and all of that... it seemed like a good choice.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
We have the Pearce sectional and I LOVE it!!! It is super comfy and looks great. Of course I compared lots of others until I decided on the PB. It also cleans up nice if you get a spot on it. We have had it since summer and I am still enjoying it. I have to fluff the back pillows every so often but I am sure you would have to do that with any couch. I don''t know if you are stuck on having suede but we also have the leather Lancaster from Restoration Hardware. We have had that a few years and still LOVE it! We like it b/c it is super deep. DH and I can easily and comfortably lay on it together with no problem.
The Pearce is really spacious as well. Let us know what you decide.

April20

Ideal_Rock
We have the PB Square in a microfiber, upholstered. It''s a great sofa.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!
5.gif
Looks like good reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results