shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your favorite bedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I are moving into our new home next month, and the master bedroom is very light and airy - the bed will back up to a huge window, and it''s a really bright room! I love our current bedding (Ralph Lauren Boheme - got it in London, not sure if they sell it in the US?) but we''re looking for a lighter look for spring/summer in our new sunny bedroom!

Just looking for some ideas
5.gif

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
This is the bedding that we have. It''s Calvin Klein Bamboo Flowers. I really like it and it''s on sale at Macy''s right now. I''ve had it for 8 years and it is great!

ckbed.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
This is the dkny floral valley set. It''s a duvet cover, and you can get coordinating sheets and shams etc. I LOVE it. It''s my favorite bedding of all time.

78793113353CZ.JPG

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
and I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 1:19:54 PM
Author: Rachie
This is the bedding that we have. It''s Calvin Klein Bamboo Flowers. I really like it and it''s on sale at Macy''s right now. I''ve had it for 8 years and it is great!

I''ve always loved that set! Hmm... On sale you say? I''ll have to go check it out.

My favorite bedding is stuff that I got at a liquidation sale for an old Strawbridges department store in my area. Its DKNY and extremely soft. It has a cream colored base with a bold flower print on it in brown, purple, and blue. It always makes me feel cheerful when I put it on the bed.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, your bedding all looks so calm and relaxing. I love it! Our current bedding is awesome but it''s very bright and "noisy" - just want more of a retreat-feel. Italiahaircolor - I have admired that bedding! It''s so gorgeous and simple. I am into blue lately, too ...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine - Nautica West End

I love the look - I''d always had floral bedding, and this is the one pattern that both DH and I liked, but I *mostly* love the quality. Two kitties sleep with us, and the applique (?) stuff (the raised brown stripes) does take a little bit of a beating. The blue is brighter in than in the photo, but it''s still a calming blue.

tn260-nautica-west-end-bedding.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results