shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your favorite holiday song

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams. It reminds me of my childhood and hearing my Mom flood the house with Christmas music.

The other song I listen to every time if comes on is Do They Know Its Christmas (BandAid). It reminds me that others may need help during the holidays and just puts me in a place of wanting to help someone.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"The Holly and The Ivy" sung by The Mediaeval Baebes

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I first learned of this song, "Here With Us", sung by Joy Williams here on Pricescope as I did with so many other pieces of music. I love this one and, also, the video attached to this.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen posted this version of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" by Selah on Pricescope a number of years ago. It is my favorite because it is so evocative of the story of the nativity. The music weaves the Jewish song "Hatikvah", which provides the melody for the Israeli national anthem, with "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel".

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Jingle Bells" by SHeDAISY

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"The Cherry Tree Carol"
sung by Judy Collins

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
White Christmas for me too, I’ve probably seen the film about 100 times, but I watch it every year, and it makes me feel Christmassy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We have to have this song up every year! "The Season's Upon Us" by The Dropkick Murphys

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost forgot my other favorite: “Here We Come A-Caroling”.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Carol of the bells!! Not really a christmas music fan because of working retail when I was still working. But I could listen to that one all the time :D BRB need to listen on repeat now lol

Q

Queenie60

"Santa Baby" - my hubby gets a kick out of listening to me singing this song to him!!!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I first learned of this song, "Here With Us", sung by Joy Williams here on Pricescope as I did with so many other pieces of music. I love this one and, also, the video attached to this.

This is beautiful. I was a fan of hers in the Civil Wars but hadn't looked into her solo career.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another favorite: “Christmas Waltz”.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Christmas Dream" sung by Perry Como and featured in the movie "The Odessa File"

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Nat King Cole’s Christmas Song

The best secular Christmas song; sorry, Bing. I love White Christmas, but this one is my fave.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The best secular Christmas song; sorry, Bing. I love White Christmas, but this one is my fave.

Good to see you in this thread, Holly. :))

Deb :wavey:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I have found a wonderful Pandora channel to listen to at work that has all the standards, sung by the best: Andy Williams, Bing, Perry Como, etc. Plus a few more 'current' tunes.

The Christmas Song (1960-ish recording by Nat King Cole) is my fave secular song. O Come, O Come Emmanuel is my favorite hymn. There are many lovely versions out there; I particularly like The Piano Guys.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the Christmas songs posted on here as they remind me of holidays spent as a child through adulthood...adding some more of holiday memories with these songs...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
The classic rendition of one of my fave holiday song...

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
O Holy Night (sung by yours truly)
Joy to the World (ditto above)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Because I'm old...….growing up would hear this on the radio......

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Carol of the bells!! Not really a christmas music fan because of working retail when I was still working. But I could listen to that one all the time :D BRB need to listen on repeat now lol

Here's "Carol of the Bells" by The Pentatonix. It is one of the versions I like.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Caro; of the Bells" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results