shape
carat
color
clarity

Please read this, breathing technique that will help you survive kovid 19

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

I can't remenber the cruise ship but it was one of the first corona ones that ended up in Japan, i watched a u tube where an English passenger talked about this technique and it stopped him needing to be intubated when he was in ICU

Anyway the link is from a doctor

Please watch and shear

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Daisy. I have sent this to my family and friends. Greg and I just watched it. Very helpful.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that one last night and sent it right over to my family. You never know when you’re going to need it.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for this @Daisys and Diamonds, I was actually watching this earlier. Fortunately, we’re over our bad cough which may or may not have been the virus, but I’ll be passing it on.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for this @Daisys and Diamonds, I was actually watching this earlier. Fortunately, we’re over our bad cough which may or may not have been the virus, but I’ll be passing it on.

So glad you are getting better
my Swedish friend has a daughter in Rome who is almost sure she had it but with this never ending shortage of test kits everywhere how would we ever begin to know if someone like your self is now immune ?
I hope so

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for sharing :) If it is unnecessary, stay at home to safeguard your family and yourself too :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results