shape
carat
color
clarity

Platinum Tiffany and co band on Pearlman’s!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Ok Valentines Day is coming up and my hubby wanted me to pick out something that I wanted. I was looking around Pearlman’s site and fell in love!!! However the ring is a size 7. I wanted to stack it with my new solitaire and well my ring finger is a size 5. So I hope that if any one that has been looking for a band like this can snatch it up due to its good price and give it a good home.

Linky
http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-specials/previously-owned-jewelry/rings/146PO1/0/

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Looks nice but there are WAYYYY too many fakes of that ring out their that it really can't be authenticated, even by Pearlmans IMO. Would have been nice if Pearlmans spelled the designer name correctly too :) Need to take it to Tiffany to be sure....

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Huh, I have bought several pieces from Pearlman’s and never had a problem. I have bought several Tiffany and Co pieces from them also . When going to Miami I normally always stop by the Tiffany store and have them cleaned buffed and what not. Never have they said they where fakes, but just shocked at what good deals I had purchased them for. Also I think we all make mistakes while typing (I am shocked at all the mistyping I do).

beach

Brilliant_Rock
More than likley the ring is legit and I am not suggesting in any way Pearlmans is trying to pass a fake ring... All I am suggesting is that the Elsa line is faked so much that you really need to be carefull. Just google and you will see for yourself. The designs are so simple and the tiffany stamp is easily faked as well.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Even if it was a fake and Pearlman’s would never knowing pass one. For $350 a platinum and diamond band is a very good deal.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 8:06:04 PM
Author: beach
More than likley the ring is legit and I am not suggesting in any way Pearlmans is trying to pass a fake ring... All I am suggesting is that the Elsa line is faked so much that you really need to be carefull. Just google and you will see for yourself. The designs are so simple and the tiffany stamp is easily faked as well.

Her silver stuff is faked all the time, but her plat stuff much less so.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Ok sorry I did not want to start a thread about Elsa Peretti fakes. Just wanted to share a good deal with those who would appreciate it.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great find, Macie! It''s very generous to share.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 8:29:46 PM
Author: Circe
Great find, Macie! It''s very generous to share.
36.gif

ditto. and I''m sure Pearlmans would have the ring authenticated before listing it. I would trust them as much as I would Signed Pieces for selling authentic items.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Darn it! It''s my size too!
6.gif
But I''ve already picked out my V-day gift. Awesome price for a platinum band like that too, let alone one with the diamond. Wah!
39.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not my size, but what a great deal on a pretty ring!

cayce

Rough_Rock
I have no self control, none.

My FI has already bought me a set of cute stackers for V-day, but I couldn''t resist getting a tiffany at that price.

If my jeweler can''t size it down, it will go on my index finger:)

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Way to go Cayce! I hope you''ll post handshots. Awesome!
36.gif

cayce

Rough_Rock
I''ll try! Either my camera or I suck too much to be able to get none blurry pics of Miss Sparkly or my other diamonds, but since this just have one tiny little diamond chip (2 pointer) maybe I can get a decent shot.

My FI is such an enabler, I saw this thread and said, too bad you already ordered my valentine''s day present and the first words out of his mouth were "$350 for Tiffany, that is less than a plain generic platinum band."

Gotta love a man like that
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 10:13:13 AM
Author: cayce

My FI has already bought me a set of cute stackers for V-day, but I couldn''t resist getting a tiffany at that price.

Woohoo congrats on your purchase!

Thanks for posting it Macie!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats cayce...please post pics when you get it!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 12:25:49 PM
I''ll try! Either my camera or I suck too much to be able to get none blurry pics of Miss Sparkly or my other diamonds, but since this just have one tiny little diamond chip (2 pointer) maybe I can get a decent shot.

My FI is such an enabler, I saw this thread and said, too bad you already ordered my valentine''s day present and the first words out of his mouth were ''$350 for Tiffany, that is less than a plain generic platinum band.''

36.gif
Congrats on getting the ring!!! You sound like you have a very good man beside you!!!
16.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 10:13:13 AM

Yay Cayce! Can''t wait to see pics! I think my level of self-control went waaaaaay down since joining PS.
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My FI is such an enabler, I saw this thread and said, too bad you already ordered my valentine''s day present and the first words out of his mouth were ''$350 for Tiffany, that is less than a plain generic platinum band.''

36.gif
HI:

Exactamundo. I saw that ring the other night and thought tha it was a great deal! Do they produce that single stone style anymore--I couldn''t find it on the websites to make a price comparison (only multi-stone....)

cheers--Sharon

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cayce, please feel free to have admin delete this if you don't like the comparison.

Date: 2/5/2009 6:33:44 PM
Author: canuk-gal

I'll try! Either my camera or I suck too much to be able to get none blurry pics of Miss Sparkly or my other diamonds, but since this just have one tiny little diamond chip (2 pointer) maybe I can get a decent shot.

My FI is such an enabler, I saw this thread and said, too bad you already ordered my valentine's day present and the first words out of his mouth were '$350 for Tiffany, that is less than a plain generic platinum band.'

36.gif
HI:

Exactamundo. I saw that ring the other night and thought tha it was a great deal! Do they produce that single stone style anymore--I couldn't find it on the websites to make a price comparison (only multi-stone....)

cheers--Sharon

Sharon,
this is the link to the band on T&Co's website. It currently retails for $1,100. The silver one retails for $275. Cayce bought platinum for almost the price of silver!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2009 6:47:10 PM
Author: Addy
Cayce, please feel free to have admin delete this if you don''t like the comparison.

Date: 2/5/2009 6:33:44 PM
Author: canuk-gal

36.gif
HI:

Exactamundo. I saw that ring the other night and thought tha it was a great deal! Do they produce that single stone style anymore--I couldn''t find it on the websites to make a price comparison (only multi-stone....)

cheers--Sharon

Sharon,
this is the link to the band on T&Co''s website. It currently retails for $1,100. The silver one retails for $275. Cayce bought platinum for almost the price of silver!
HI:

Thanks Addy!

cheeers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say that I wouldn''t hesitate to buy Tiffany platinum second hand. It''s the sterling that is often faked.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results