shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of ceremony programs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have any pictures of their ceremony program they''d be willing to share? I need some inspiration!

TIA :)

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t help you personally Newbie because I''m not there just yet! But I''ve been looking myself. There are tons on The Knot under reception decor or someting along those lines.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i dont know how inspirational these are going to be, but here are our programs.
they are pretty simple. the paper and ribbon was bought from paper source and can just be run through your printer.
very easy.
by the time i got to our programs i was getting a bit diy''d out.
so, i know they arent great, but i think they''re cute and can be made in an afternoon.

mmm programss.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
newbie, I have to say that I''m shocked that you need inspiration in the paper/stationery department because you have the most fabulous invitations ever!!!!

Here''s a link to a Weddingbee tutorial for absolutely gorgeous programs. I like the accordion idea.

I also have iwannaprettyone''s fan programs saved on my computer (hope that''s ok that I''m posting them because I love them!)!

iwannafans.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Ours are still a work in progress but this is what we have so far...

IMG_4467.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
We''re alternating program fans with monogram fans for our outdoor wedding.

IMG_4472.jpg

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Since DH and I met in college while studying theatre, I designed our programs like a Playbill. The back even had "head shots" of everyone in the wedding party. The cover picture was one of our engagement shots.

009amandine.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
MMM, what exactly did you order to make those programs? is there a template to help you? i only ask because i am the most un-DIY person out there but i might like to try to do those...

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t have any of my own yet, but I LOVE all the ones that have been posted!

CDNinNYC, would you mind sharing the name of your font? Your programs are adorable!

newbie124

Brilliant_Rock
MMM - Your programs are adorable! I loved your wedding photos, too, btw. Our main color is also yellow, so I love looking at pictures of other "yellow" weddings :)

Lanie - Thanks for the tip. I have been searching on The Knot as well as Project Wedding, but a lot of photos only show the outside of the programs. Guess I should''ve clarified that I''m looking specifically for photos of how people designed the inner part :)

Our program is just going to be a folded 5"x6" rectangle w/ letterpress cover and maybe ribbon tied in the crease. But I''m having a hard time figuring out how I want to layout the text for the inner pages.

sammyj - Haha, thanks for the compliment re our invitations :) I think I''m just getting DIY''d out, like MMM was before her wedding (2.5 weeks to go! YIKES). Thanks for the Weddingbee link. That program is super cute! And they actually include pictures of the inside, which is what I needed to see, so double thanks!

CDNinNYC - Thanks for sharing! I love the colors on your program.

Amandine - Wow, yours looks just like a real Playbill! What a cute way to reference how you and your FI met :)

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 4:19:41 PM
Author: Kim N

CDNinNYC, would you mind sharing the name of your font? Your programs are adorable!

Hi Kim N,

I used kristen itc font which I downloaded for free. Glad you liked it!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been kind of scarce around here for a while, just checking in now and then, but I spotted your post and thought I could contribute. By the time we got to programs, our budget was stretched pretty thin. We decided to print them ourselves and stick to black and white in order to maximize the content/length and minimize the cost. They end up being little 4.25"x5.5" booklets made from 3 sheets folded and stapled (letter paper folded in half parallel to the long edge, then cut in half). I designed them in adobe indesign using the same artwork/style I used for our STDs and invitations. They consisted of a cover page, title page that listed our full names and a quote, the bridal party, the ceremony order, a note explaining our venue''s rules about guests exploring the gardens, directions to the reception site (we had a LOT of out of towners), and a thank you note from the two of us to our loved ones.

The cover:

program front.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Title page

progpage1.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Example page spread

progblur1.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2009 9:12:10 PM
Author: CDNinNYC

Date: 3/31/2009 4:19:41 PM
Author: Kim N

Hi Kim N,

I used kristen itc font which I downloaded for free. Glad you liked it!
Thanks so much, CDN!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
newbie, I just looked back and saw you were hoping for help with the interior layout/content. It took some hunting, but I found the blog post that gave me the inspiration for mine. If you scroll down and look at her layouts and compare them to the one I showed above, you''ll see how I copied some of her ideas. This bride went above and beyond w/ hers, and they turned out adorable.

Really cute programs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results