shape
carat
color
clarity

Pearl''s Place??? (or other online dresses)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone ordered a wedding gown from them? I heard about them on The Knot and called and they have my dress for $800 cheaper than my local store. For a couple hundred, I''d order locally, but $800 is big bucks!

I''ll probably get alterations done by a family friend, but has anyone ordered a dress online and had trouble finding someone to alter it? Do bridal salons alter dresses not purchased there?

How should I know what size to order?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hi Basil
35.gif

I haven''t ordered from Pearl''s, but I was looking into it at the beginning of my dress search. You shouldn''t have any problem finding someone to alter your dress. Generally, finding an independant seamstress will save you money over having the bridal shop alter your dress anyway.

You should order off of the size chart, but if you could find the dress in a store and try it on, that might help a bit.

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, do they have a size chart available? I have tried it on, but the lady wouldn''t measure me or show me the size chart since I wasn''t ordering the dress from them. I tried on a 12 and it was much too big, but I''m not sure if I should order a 6, 8, or 10!

staceybelle

Rough_Rock
I bet Pearl''s Place would give you the size chart if you asked, since you''ll be ordering from them. I would definitely order off the size chart, since sample dresses in bridal shops sometimes stretch from being tried on so many times. If you order based on what size you tried on in a store, you may end up with a too-small dress with no way to make it bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results