shape
carat
color
clarity

Patio doors

SherryX16

Rough_Rock
My bedroom is kind of closed and compact facing the lawn. I receive very less sunlight into the room as tall trees surround the house and this keeps it dark the whole day through. With the aim of creating an illumination of extra space my cousin recommended me to go for sliding patio doors [http://www.landmarkquality.com/doors/patio-doors]. I trust it’s a good option to welcome in more light in addition to the grilled windows. I have a sister with me who met with an accident and is now on her wheels, hope this remodeling will provide her relief from mental stress and depression. Do help me suggestions as to which material will be best. I have got exposed bricks on the outer walls.

Q

Queenie60

Depends on the style of your home and what the other windows in the home look like. Rather than sliding doors I would recommend french doors. They have a much nicer look and feel.

Dakota

Rough_Rock
Patio Doors come in all shapes and sizes. I would recommend a dealer who has access to more than a few window manufacturers. With many options you can better choose your style and cost. Some manufactures that I recommend are Better Built and MI Windows. Start your talks with a dealer concerning those manufacturers and go from there.

Good luck. :twirl:

SherryX16

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind information on good dealers.... So french doors will look fine right. Then I'll consult it with the dealers. Thank you once again...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results