shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding video <3

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
It's about 3 1/2 minutes long and just a general overview but I looooooove it!! :love:

**Our officiant was a family friend and I just love how they edited that in the beginning. Could be my favorite part! :))

http://vimeo.com/22640737

Videographer: Jason Avery Films http://www.jasonaveryfilms.com/

Jason and Avery are a husband and wife team and they were so incredibly wonderful. Our package was their least expensive and it still turned out beyond our expectations. I also opted to have them start when the ceremony started which worked out well for us. Many of their other couples choose to have them there all day but that just wasn't for us or in our budgetary constraints since we opted for video at the last minute. So happy we went them and they are both so fun! I believe they travel but if you are specifically in the northeast FL or southeast GA area, I highly recommend them! :bigsmile:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh that is a beautiful video!!! Love it :) :) :)

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely video! Makes me wish I'd hired a videographer. You made for a beautiful bride, my dear.

Love that song, too. :appl:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great video, and you looked absolutely gorgeous! Your husband looked super handsome, too!

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
What a great video!!! Looks like a gorgeous wedding and I can't believe you ever questioned that dress!!!! AMAZING! :)

PS....We are doing the same cake :)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Lovely video. I think there are some things still photos just can't capture.

We wont be having a videographer for our wedding because of the cost and I am much more comfortable on the other side of a video lens but , looking at their website and the coverage in your video they are using a lot of equipment for that kind of money.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

I hope my video is even half as good as yours!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Which song is that, it's lovely!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great video and stunning venue!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
What a great video! You were such a stunning bride :))

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
:appl: It's wooooonderful!!! I just asked the fh if this would fit into our budget- ahhhh it's gorgeous! Congrats!!!! You've got memories for a lifetime!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh i love it, i even shed a tear! so sweet :))

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
I got teary too! :) Love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results