shape
carat
color
clarity

our little cat has come back!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So after having gone for 2 1/2 months, our little cat finally came back!! I can't tell you how happy we are.
36.gif
36.gif
. We'd practically given up all hopes, even had nightmares about her (don't even want to think). She's a little skinny, a bit stressed out but all in all, she seems fine. We'll have to bring her to the vet to make absolutely sure she's fine, but for now, we're just letting her be. All she wants to do now is eat and sleep, bless her!

Thank The Lord!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you!!! Truly!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful lien!!!! You guys must be thrilled!!!
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Lorelei and Kaleigh for yr kind words. We''re thrilled to bits and that''s an understatement!
1.gif
. We''re so happy that she''s back but even happier that she''s safe and sound.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so happy. As a fellow ''cat person'' I know how much these guys mean to us.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, what good news!!
36.gif
Here''s to having your little baby back safe at home!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s wonderful news! If only she could tell the tale of where she''s been all this time--I bet it would be an interesting story!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yay, this is so wonderful to hear. Losing a pet and wondering where it has gone can be very traumatizing. My parents'' cat got loose and was lost for several weeks. They put up signs and got no bites. The vet told them to drag a blanket on the ground around town so the cat might pick up the scent. Talk about a funny scene.
2.gif
Anyway, it kept raining and every time that happened they''d have to ''re-scent'' all over town...well, one day someone called after having seen the signs and said, ''I think your cat has made it to our farm.'' My parents drove over there with the blanket dragging on the ground out of the car. Two days later, the cat was on their doorstep. Unbelievable, right? So I love reuniting stories very much.
face23.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful! My first cat left and never came back...
7.gif
I''m so glad yours did.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, that''s a wonderful story! I know you must be thrilled. When I was growing up, we had one cat disappeared for nearly a year and came back safe and sound (though a little less tame). It is almost like seeing a ghost at first, isn''t it?

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
I am so happy for you and kitty.. My kitty was gone for two days and it is very difficult. A friend''s kitty got locked in a neighbor''s garage around Thanksgiving and he was in there for a little less then a week. Lost some weight and it was dehydrated a bit.
7.gif
They are so happy when they are back home. How is yours acting now?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you! GREAT news.

My Frodo got out one night and I was a WRECK.

Plus my childhood cat went missing and was never found.

Great tip about the blanket too! Very helpful.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
After we moved, one of our cats disappeared for a week. He came back though, and hasn''t wandered since. What do they do? Go sit under something inconspicuous and watch us all that time? I was so relieved when he sauntered up. It was like he couldn''t understand what all the fuss was about.
I''m glad yours came back!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love happy endings!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is amazing! WIsh she could talk and tell you what she has been up to!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Miranda, Ellaila, Dee Jay, FireGoddess, Anchor, Fancy, Crystalheart, Gypsy, JustJulia, SanDiegoLady, Madam Bijoux and Diamond Fan, for all yr kind and wonderful words.

FireGoddess, what an interesting story! We did something kind of similar but not to the same extent, that was pretty ingenious, wish we or our vet had thought of it. We were very traumatised too when she frst disappeared. It''d been raining heavily and we''d just moved into our new place (for about 4 days or so), so she''d lost our scent and couldn''t find her way back. We''d put up all kinds of notice and called around everywhere but no-one had seen her. So we kept walking around our neighbourhood, sometimes without shoes, hoping to leave some of our scent around. It must have worked, because she found her way back. I am so glad to hear that yr parents'' cat came back too.

Justjulia, I am sooo glad yr cat came back. Yes, they do act like nothing dramatic had happened and all along, we were so heart-broken. Just so glad they managed to find their way back.

Gypsy, I am very glad abt yr Frodo but so sorry to hear abt yr childhood cat. Hopefully, someone nice and kind took her/ her in. I am sure.

DJ, DF, yes, wouldn''t that be something? We''d love to know where she''s been all this time. We suspect that someone may have kept her initially (she has a collar and is very cute, always snuggling up to you, doing this cute "flip" and rubbing her head on yr toes- but then I am biased
2.gif
1.gif
) but got fed up with her and turned her out. Then she must have been living out of people''s rubbish bins, as when she first came back, she kept going into our bin, trying to eat the rubbish!
6.gif

Anchor, I am so sorry to hear about yr cat
8.gif
. Pls don''t give up hope. All our friends told us not to. We''d practically given up but a small part of us kept hoping and she did come back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results