shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered my dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aktotx

Rough_Rock
After wondering and looking but not finding anything I decided to try another shop and I found my dress. First one I put on, I felt like a princess and it was me. Still tried on 6-7 other dresses but kept coming back to this one. Put it on again and with a long veil I knew it was the dress. I don''t have pictures of me in it because the girl that went with me thought she was taking them but didn''t click it hard enough. I am going to be wearing Maggies Suzanne Vidal in white/silver. I can''t wait. Somehow it hasn''t felt real but now I have "the" dress I am excited. Here is a link to it.
http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=suzanne&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=8&style=A602

Susan

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! Congrats on finding THE dress!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s great! I think I only tried on 13 dresses total, the first 3 from David''s to get an idea of styles that looked right on me but didn''t "count" because I knew I wasn''t going to buy from there. I went to a boutique afterwards and the first dress I tried on there was the "one"--I kept coming back to it even though everything else I tried on was great as well...it was just "me."

Congrats on ordering your dress...don''t forget to post pics of yourself in it when it comes in and you get fitted!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
congrats!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I love Maggie dresses! I bought Vincenza, but I tried on Suzanne and thought it was beautiful.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finding the dress for you!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on finding your *PerfecT* dress -- I thought I had gotten jipped until I bought my second one, and there''s nothing like it -- Enjoy it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results