shape
carat
color
clarity

One third of the way there! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
My diamond came today! It''s gorgeous and the K doesn''t bother me at all! I think I''ll just see if JA can put K melees in the setting, instead of G H I or whatever they use.

AAAAH I just had to tell someone cause SO could care less about the diamond and I''m not allowed to tell anyone about the engagement!! I''m dying!!

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
Awesome news! Congrats! Can''t wait to see the finished ring!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very exciting! Yay! What are the other specs? (cut, carat, etc.) What''s the setting look like?

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 2:07:56 PM
Author: idreamofcushions
That''s very exciting! Yay! What are the other specs? (cut, carat, etc.) What''s the setting look like?

0.85 K Asscher. I was nervous about the warmth but I LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif

This is the setting!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s AWESOME - I know you were worried about the K color, and I''m so thrilled you like it in person - it sounds lovely
9.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!!
36.gif
I love the setting. I can''t wait to see the finished piece!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! Pictures??? I have a soft spot for asschers!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:02:31 PM
Author: ilovesparkles
Sweet! Pictures??? I have a soft spot for asschers!

I''m trying! I can''t get a good picture of it for some reason! Let me go read the FAQ on taking pics, I have a newer camera with a digi macro option.. BRB! lol.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
sign me up for the pictures!!! I want to see, it sounds lovely! I like warmer diamonds but I''m not sure I have ever seen a k asscher!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
Just read the FAQ, and it looks like tomorrow would be better conditions for taking pictures of it. I need to get some tweezers to hold it anyway, I don''t want fingerprints on it. It''s rainy, so if tomorrow is nice I''ll do a shoot outside.

Is LIW the right place to post diamond pictures? I''m thinking not.. where should I post them when I take them?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 4:34:44 PM
Author: Feralpenchant
Just read the FAQ, and it looks like tomorrow would be better conditions for taking pictures of it. I need to get some tweezers to hold it anyway, I don''t want fingerprints on it. It''s rainy, so if tomorrow is nice I''ll do a shoot outside.

Is LIW the right place to post diamond pictures? I''m thinking not.. where should I post them when I take them?

I think you can post them wherever you want to - LIW would be fine,or RockyTalky, or SMTR
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results