shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG! My dress came in!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
It only took 7 months to come in!!!
23.gif

I''m driving the 1.5 hours to see it on Sat! I''m nervous. I got an Alfred Angelo dress in diamond and claret... they didn''t have the dark red and white when I tried it on and I''m super nervous about the wash of RED! (I tried in on in clover) I knew I wanted color, I''m not a girl who likes white too much......... however I''m nervous to see MINE. :) Here''s the stock picture!

Promise I''ll come back with pics of me in it............
36.gif

MineBitter.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful!!!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I can''t believe it took 7 mths to come in. That is a long time. Mine took 3 months and I was getting impatient. I am sure you will look lovely in it. I can''t wait to see your pics.
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing pics when it comes in!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
Its such a beautiful dress! I am a huge fans of dress with color....how ever will you sleep well until then?! VERY exciting! Come back with pics of the dress on you!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine wore that dress in white and claret and it looked beautiful - the colors just popped in the right way :) - beautiful dress YAY for it finally comming in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results