shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG I''m next! How the heck did *that* happen??!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Where on earth did the time go? I have somehow managed to pull everything together and am mostly packed. We leave for Hawaii on Monday morning and I''m not sure if I''ll have easy access to the internet or not, but I''ll check in at some point I''m sure
2.gif

Only in the last couple of says have I begun to feel excitement and not stress, and let me tell you --- it''s a great feeling! Thanks for the help and advice along the way!
jen

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck and have a great time! Remember to live in the moment b/c the day goes by *so* fast!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Have fun!! And good luck!
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
have a great time!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Have a great time!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Have a great time! So glad to know that excitement has replaced the stress. ENJOY!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 11:56:48 PM
Author:sk8rjen
Where on earth did the time go? I have somehow managed to pull everything together and am mostly packed. We leave for Hawaii on Monday morning and I''m not sure if I''ll have easy access to the internet or not, but I''ll check in at some point I''m sure
2.gif

Only in the last couple of says have I begun to feel excitement and not stress, and let me tell you --- it''s a great feeling! Thanks for the help and advice along the way!
jen
I can''t tell you how glad I am to hear this... since right now I am firmly implanted in the stress phase!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! We''re off to Hawaii in the morning and my only "negative" is having to say goodbye to my kids in the morning -- that''ll be hard. The good news is that it''s only 10:30 pm and I''m totally ready
9.gif
Talk to you ladies again after I''m a married woman
9.gif
9.gif

jen

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, where DID the time go sk8rjen! Seems like not too long ago at all we were seeing you on the LIW boards! Best of luck to you and have a wonderful wedding! Congrats!
36.gif
35.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes for a wonderful day!!! Time does fly, doesn''t it?!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oh, congrats!! Have fun!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have a fantastic time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results