shape
carat
color
clarity

OMG Gypsy

slg47

Ideal_Rock
i love the center stone but do not care for the ring.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be PO'ed if he had named that ring after me, for sure, royalties or not. But in this case it's a small "g" gypsy ring, not a "The Gypsy" ring, so Gypsy has no reason to complain - and no rights to royalties. :wink2:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lord and it is pink EVERYWHERE. I think the center is lovely but the rest of it... as far from my taste as humanly possible.
Hahaha... thanks Danny I never would have seen that and it gave me a good laugh.

No need for royalties at all. Certainly not for that ring!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I came back to see if it's as bad as I remembered. It is. I can honestly say this is the first time I've wanted to rescue a centerstone from a Leon Mege setting. But holy crap ... it's AWFUL.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a pretty over the top ring. I don't always love Leon's work, but I've always been able to look at them. This one I don't even want to look at. What was he thinking!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Yuck. What a waste of an awesome diamond.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1317288125|3028584 said:
Okay so I came back to see if it's as bad as I remembered. It is. I can honestly say this is the first time I've wanted to rescue a centerstone from a Leon Mege setting. But holy crap ... it's AWFUL.

Yeah, the center stone is pretty but you can barely see it with all that's going on around it. That's probably one of the ugliest rings I've ever seen. A little color is okay but that ring is PINK PINK PINK!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ick, pretty over the top. I wouldn't touch it with a 10-ft. pole. Not my thing at. all.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a shame.... :(

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Not a fan at all. I'd take every single one of those stones loose though!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1317288125|3028584 said:

hahahahaha

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone besides me find it hysterically funny that this, umm, object was produced by the man who described the ring a client wanted (was it a princess-cut stone?) as ugly or tasteless?

I don't think I'll ever be able to think of LM as an arbiter of impeccable taste again! :shock: :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aoife|1317331700|3029049 said:
Does anyone besides me find it hysterically funny that this, umm, object was produced by the man who described the ring a client wanted (was it a princess-cut stone?) as ugly or tasteless?

I don't think I'll ever be able to think of LM as an arbiter of impeccable taste again! :shock: :lol:

Oh I SO DO. I was shocked!!! NEVER AGAIN indeed!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
somethingshiny|1317316085|3028805 said:
Not a fan at all. I'd take every single one of those stones loose though!

This.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so...

Part of me wonders if this was the result of a guy going out on his own THINKING he knows what his woman wants and saying to Leon... "Price is no object. She LOVES PINK. So it has to be pink! And I want a big center diamond and a pink gold setting with lots of pink diamonds... and she's love big statement pieces...."

And there you have it. The pinkest most awful superbowl ring I have ever seen.

Can you imagine him on bended knee staring soulfully into you eyes... you're all choked up and then ... he opens the box.

AND that's when you start to cry in earnest. ;(

slg47

Ideal_Rock
hehe...I really do wonder how this ring came about...the center stone is gorgeous though!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is... a really misguided creation :-o

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I am highly offended.

That is my replacement e-ring! You are all clearly jealous of my good taste.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Too much bling does not make the ring.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mother of mercy... :o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results