shape
carat
color
clarity

OK...tell me about Oprah''s Bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I may be the only one who''s not up on this...

I was watching her show today, for the first time in AGES. While the topic was compelling, I found myself totally distracted by her earrings.

Does anyone know how much jewelry she has? Stats on any of her stuff? Is there a website anywhere about it? Did she ever share all of her stuff on her show?

I went looking for pics, and put together the collage below. (I think today she was wearing the dangling ECs [asschers?] on the left.) Are they interchangeable with those humongous pears?

What else does she have? I suspect this represents only the tip of the iceberg...

widget

Uniu35gched03.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want the pear drops!

She is one of the only celebs who actually has her OWN, not borrowed bling. Quite a collection!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:14:46 PM
Author: diamondfan
I want the pear drops!

She is one of the only celebs who actually has her OWN, not borrowed bling. Quite a collection!!!

That''s so weird to me! If I made celeb money, I would spend it all on diamonds and other gorgeous jewelry! That way I''d have something to show for my glory days if I ever fell from grace. Clothing and handbags (usually) go out of style, but diamonds won''t!

Oprah has such great style-she always looks great! Her shoe collection is pretty sick, too. Does she use a stylist or does she pick out her own outfits, I wonder? It seems like she would pick her own stuff out, but I could be wrong.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. If I was rich and famous I would buy lots of pretty jewlery. I always think it is so neat when people get engaged with an antique diamond that belonged to Grandma, or Aunt YYYY. I always thought Oprah had beautiful jewlry; plus I love that she opens her heart to helping others. I find that very admirable, especially when you see people like Paris Hilton and those types.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ah! She has the best!

I remember when she started wearing her giant SS Pearl & Blk Tahitian earrings, wow.

I also love her hoops. They are quite large and I was kinda surprised someone her age
2.gif

would wear them that large. But they look great on her. She is certainly acquiring some drop dead pieces. I love those huge asschers (ec?) Geez!

Wasn''t there a guest once who told her they couldn''t concentrate because of her bling?

Is she still with Stedman? I have not seen or heard of him in ages?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:37:41 PM
Author: Ann

Wasn''t there a guest once who told her they couldn''t concentrate because of her bling?

I know I wouldn''t be able to concentrate! I''m such a starer...I''d have to be like "Excuse me, Oprah, before I tell you about my best-selling self-help book, I''m going to need you to take out one of those earrings for me to look at!"

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would be like that too, she would be talking to me and I would be staring and saying, Hunh?!

She has amassed quite a lovely collection. I am sure she has a stylist at least some of the time. I think her hair and make up and clothes also, for the most part, are amazing too.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:34:20 PM
Author: Skippy123
I agree. If I was rich and famous I would buy lots of pretty jewlery. I always think it is so neat when people get engaged with an antique diamond that belonged to Grandma, or Aunt YYYY.

Me too, Skippy! An acquaintance of mine has a SICK 3 carat heirloom e-ring! It''s maybe an OEC...it''s round, but definitely not modern. I love it! After I saw it, I was like "Mom, what''s up with the lack of 3 carat diamonds floating around our family?!"

My grandmother actually gave me her 5 stone 25th anniversary ring last year. It definitely just has a different look than more modern jewelry, which I love. And of course it''s extra special since it''s hers. Hopefully I''m going to be the one to start the heirloom diamond collection in my family!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I''m not really an Oprah fan, I DO find myself wishing she''d find some spare time to become a pricescoper and share her fabulous bling with us. Too bad that would only take place in some alternate reality.
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:14:46 PM
Author: diamondfan
I want the pear drops!

I''ll take them too! Those are my favorite of her bling. I also like her skinny eternity ring she wears on her pinky.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2007 11:56:04 PM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 4/16/2007 11:37:41 PM
Author: Ann

I know I wouldn''t be able to concentrate! I''m such a starer...I''d have to be like ''Excuse me, Oprah, before I tell you about my best-selling self-help book, I''m going to need you to take out one of those earrings for me to look at!''
I totally agree! Forget about the newest way to improve and motivate yourself -- bring on the jewelry! I love her eternity ring she often wears on her pinky. She said once that it was a gift from Steven Speilberg. Oh, to live among the rich and famous!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
5.gif

oprah_narrowweb__300x420.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yummy pears

oprahpearsyum.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

owinearring.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

oprahblingpears.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I heard her say on a show once when she was talking about how poor she grew up and how life has changed for her that now she only buys D IF diamonds. Don''t know if it she meant it literally but I wouldn''t be surprised if she did. she does have beautiful very classic pieces.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
While I adore the big giant pieces she has, that little pinky ring gets my attention every time! So much sparkle for a pinky!
9.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
O~ Doesn''t Oprah have the nicest blings!?

I saw a show on E! that states that Oprah is the only woman in entertainment who made Forbe''s billionare list! Impressive!
She once said, "it''s amazing since I don''t dance & I don''t sing!"
Yea..I wonder too! How can someone make so much money just by hosting talk shows??
23.gif

I do admire how generous Oprah is to give back to the society and things like that.....
The show said that Oprah once gave all the audience of one episode of her show a pair of $200,000 diamond earrings!
That''s SOME giving back!
18.gif
LOL

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/17/2007 11:19:52 AM
Author: doobao
O~ Doesn''t Oprah have the nicest blings!?

I saw a show on E! that states that Oprah is the only woman in entertainment who made Forbe''s billionare list! Impressive!
She once said, ''it''s amazing since I don''t dance & I don''t sing!''
Yea..I wonder too! How can someone make so much money just by hosting talk shows??
23.gif

I do admire how generous Oprah is to give back to the society and things like that.....
The show said that Oprah once gave all the audience of one episode of her show a pair of $200,000 diamond earrings!
That''s SOME giving back!
18.gif
LOL
She makes all the money because she also owns the production company that produces other shows and movies, the O magazine and a website. Not to mention I am pretty sure SOMEONE''s paying her for that book club deal she worked out. Every book she touches turns to Gold.

Oprah also had a GORGEOUS three stone pear that can be seen in some of her early episodes. It was the engagement ring she got from Steadman back in the day! The eternity band was actaully a gift from Gale to remind her of their friendship (that''s why the lesbian rumors were so rampant). Gale wears one too occaisionally.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore those pear drops. I can hardly listen to her when she''s wearing them. They are honkin HUGE and I keep thinking - aren''t those ripping a hole in your ear? Seriously enormous!!! And beautiful.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results