shape
carat
color
clarity

oh the iRONY.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is real. I took a screenshot. Note the irony.

PhelpsIronicCircleforPS.JPG

UnluckyTwin

Shiny_Rock
HA!

I've long since stopped expecting reason from those... people. (My urge to curse here is almost uncontrollable.)

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
too small to read :blackeye:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Phelps psychos are planning to picket Steve Jobs' funeral. She posted her message of that plan FROM HER iPHONE.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yes, I saw this on failblog. those people are whackos anyways. :sick:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
That's amazing. Insidious Apple!

Verdy

Shiny_Rock
What a disgrace! :nono:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should I admit I have no idea who the "Phelps psychos" are? Should I ask who they are here? Or should I just go away and quietly do an Internet search on them?

AGBF
:read:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1317948464|3034941 said:
Should I admit I have no idea who the "Phelps psychos" are? Should I ask who they are here? Or should I just go away and quietly do an Internet search on them?

AGBF

Agreed. I don't get it. Should I be concerned?

cheers--Sharon

Verdy

Shiny_Rock

AGBF

AGBF - In a nutshell, they're a family and part of the Westboro Baptist Church that pickets the funerals of fallen US soldiers, claiming that their deaths is God's way of punishing the US for allowing gay/lesbian soldiers to serve in the military. On occasion they picket things such as this, concerts, etc.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Their official site. They sicken me.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ame|1317910910|3034543 said:
The Phelps psychos are planning to picket Steve Jobs' funeral. She posted her message of that plan FROM HER iPHONE.

Hahah. Oh, some people...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Verdy|1317948603|3034944 said:

AGBF

AGBF - In a nutshell, they're a family and part of the Westboro Baptist Church that pickets the funerals of fallen US soldiers, claiming that their deaths is God's way of punishing the US for allowing gay/lesbian soldiers to serve in the military. On occasion they picket things such as this, concerts, etc.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Their official site. They sicken me.

Thank you. I (figuratively, but not literally) got off my derrière and looked it up, too, but I appreciate your efforts on my behalf, Verdy. I, also, have been disturbed by those protests. I strongly believe in the right of every group to protest, but I do think that it should not be allowed to infringe on a private ceremony. (I am speaking of the military funerals.) I have absolutely no idea how Apple computers ties in with the Phelps anti-homosexual crusade!

AGBF

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Among other reasons, they don't believe Jobs gave enough of himself to god, and that god created the iPhone, etc., not jobs and he didn't thank god enough for it. Nuts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results