shape
carat
color
clarity

Of course there is no conflict of interest...

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
There was something rotten in the tarmac of Phoenix....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1467340138|4050334 said:
Thank you DF and her explanation disgusted me. She should have known better and whatever was discussed is not even the point, the perception of impropriety should have kept him out of her plane.

NYT didn't have much to say of course other than Repubs are in a furor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/meeting-between-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-provokes-political-furor.html?_r=0
If this had happened under a Rep. Admin the liberal media would be going wild... :bigsmile:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I wonder if this shows Bill Clinton doesn't really want Hillary to be President. What a dumb thing to do. Just like the Clintons.
To me, beyond belief.

Annette

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
smitcompton|1467394541|4050520 said:
Hi,

I wonder if this shows Bill Clinton doesn't really want Hillary to be President. What a dumb thing to do. Just like the Clintons.
To me, beyond belief.

Annette

I think Bill is a total piece of shit but even HE doesn't want the Orange One as Commander in Chief, does he?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1467388768|4050484 said:
Thank you DF and her explanation disgusted me. She should have known better and whatever was discussed is not even the point, the perception of impropriety should have kept him out of her plane.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us/politics/meeting-between-bill-clinton-and-loretta-lynch-provokes-political-furor.html?_r=0
If this had happened under a Rep. Admin the liberal media would be going wild... :bigsmile:

well, it involved Democrats and the conservative media is going wild, so there you go! :bigsmile:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Guys, this isn't 24. It's real life. Do you really think if he/they were going to discuss something unethical, this is the manner in which they would choose? You know there are countless private ways to communicate.

It was a :doh: :doh: :doh: move for both of them given how it looks, but...c'mon.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1467412264|4050595 said:
Guys, this isn't 24. It's real life. Do you really think if he/they were going to discuss something unethical, this is the manner in which they would choose? You know there are countless private ways to communicate.

It was a :doh: :doh: :doh: move for both of them given how it looks, but...c'mon.

Seriously? And if they are such good friends to want to talk about grandchildren and golf then they could use those same countless ways to do it.

ETA - Why did he wait for her plane just to talk about grandchildren and golf? Why didn't they tell anyone this happened until it came out from the local media?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1467411791|4050591 said:

well, it involved Democrats and the conservative media is going wild, so there you go! :bigsmile:
There's one conservative channel to every five liberal channels. That's one big advantage Clinton have over Trump.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1467414574|4050608 said:
VRBeauty|1467411791|4050591 said:

There's one conservative channel to every five liberal channels. That's one big advantage Clinton have over Trump.

The big advantage Hilary Clinton has over Donald Trump is Donald Trump.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
This is just unbelievable. The Clintons really feel they are above the law. And this is our Attorney General? If Obama doesn't ask her to step down my last vestige of respect for him will disappear.

Donald Trump is a slug and I was resigned to voting for Hillary. But after this I will write in Bernie. I've never done it in over 45 years of voting, but I'm fed up.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How stupid can Bill be? . I mean there is no way Hillary will be indicted and now he just gave Trump extra ammos to go after his wife.

Q

Queenie60

Maybe it was a conspiracy? Consider this - they met, hoping the media would find out and make a huge deal over it. Then, Attorney General Loretta Lynch must step aside and they would need to appoint someone else to investigate - causing delays??? Then, Hillary would be charged however not convicted. She's elected President and on a worse case basis, she's convicted and impeached. Ya never know??? :naughty: The Clintons - above and beyond the law, - how very convenient. :angryfire: :angryfire:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
lulu|1467416745|4050621 said:
This is just unbelievable. The Clintons really feel they are above the law. And this is our Attorney General? If Obama doesn't ask her to step down my last vestige of respect for him will disappear.

Donald Trump is a slug and I was resigned to voting for Hillary. But after this I will write in Bernie. I've never done it in over 45 years of voting, but I'm fed up.

I agree with you, lulu.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
There are several theories, but I think Queen is right. The Clintons are nothing if not calculating.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the PSer Dems are in shock and speechless. :devil:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1467490430|4050868 said:
All the PSer Dems are in shock and speechless. :devil:

Nah. Just exhausted of watching anything and everything hit the wall to see if it sticks. First, where's the proof anything shady went down? Second (and this requires an actual moment of thought about the situation): what would Bill be able to offer the AG (that she isn't already aware of) if she was going to make this decision for personal gain? I'm truly curious.

As I said in my first post, it was a d*mn dumb decision because of how it appears, but that seems to be it.

Hey, I get it. If my party's candidate made public fun of the disabled, called POWs losers, said s/he would kill suspected terrorists' entire families, etc., etc., etc., I'd be frantic too.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Queenie60|1467441697|4050728 said:
Maybe it was a conspiracy? Consider this - they met, hoping the media would find out and make a huge deal over it. Then, Attorney General Loretta Lynch must step aside and they would need to appoint someone else to investigate - causing delays??? Then, Hillary would be charged however not convicted. She's elected President and on a worse case basis, she's convicted and impeached. Ya never know??? :naughty: The Clintons - above and beyond the law, - how very convenient. :angryfire: :angryfire:

So we're just bypassing the FBI, here?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Liberal media did go haywire, but the right? they went nutzoid, crazy, do people REALLY think that this was clandestine? seriously? it was dumb, stupid, but nefarious, is it nefarious when Trump puts out a tweet with the star of David and Clinton's face and calls her the 'most corrupt candidate ever" (actually he is but that is another topic).. I've yet to read about THIS at Fox or Breibart or Daily Caller. It was wrong of her to meet up with Clinton as it gives the right wackos something to go nuts about.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

There is something called "soft" influence . The A.G. should have said no to his coming aboard the plane. But, women are used to bending to what powerful men want, so she said yes. This meeting was a reminder to the AG that common interests and goals, like HRC's election were important to the county. not one word had to be said about the case. We are on the same team is the underlying message...

DF. The Bengazi report shows HRC did nothing wrong, and that's according to the Republicans, so please stop touting her wrong-doing about that. The real problem is why troops were not dispatched after the SEC of Defence, and the Pres. gave the order to
proceed. Someone blocked that order, and it seems likely it was a General.

Annette

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
As Secretary of State, should Clinton have simply gone to bed while Americans died?
The report didn't say she was innocent, just that there were no new misdeeds.
Clearly Clinton lied about the video. The video was her excuse and lie to the families of the fallen as she stood over their dead bodies.

E B

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1467563194|4051046 said:
Hi,

There is something called "soft" influence . The A.G. should have said no to his coming aboard the plane. But, women are used to bending to what powerful men want, so she said yes. This meeting was a reminder to the AG that common interests and goals, like HRC's election were important to the county. not one word had to be said about the case. We are on the same team is the underlying message...

This is making a quite a few assumptions, which are the fumes this story is running on. How did it look? Not great. Does that mean something shady went down? In semi-public, with multiple witnesses? Who needs Occam's Razor when conspiracy theories are so much more fun? http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/02/us/politics/bill-clinton-tarmac-history.html

AnnaH|1467570872|4051081 said:
As Secretary of State, should Clinton have simply gone to bed while Americans died?
The report didn't say she was innocent, just that there were no new misdeeds.
Clearly Clinton lied about the video. The video was her excuse and lie to the families of the fallen as she stood over their dead bodies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news.../10/30/is-hillary-clinton-a-liar-on-benghazi/

siv1

Shiny_Rock
Tekate|1467557256|4051012 said:
Liberal media did go haywire, but the right? they went nutzoid, crazy, do people REALLY think that this was clandestine? seriously? it was dumb, stupid, but nefarious, is it nefarious when Trump puts out a tweet with the star of David and Clinton's face and calls her the 'most corrupt candidate ever" (actually he is but that is another topic).. I've yet to read about THIS at Fox or Breibart or Daily Caller. It was wrong of her to meet up with Clinton as it gives the right wackos something to go nuts about.

And the Liberal media has gone "nutzoid, crazy" over everything else.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I don't know where you see a conspiracy theory in what I wrote. Bill Clintons presence would be a reminder to the AG. They weren't strangers. No conspiracy theory.

AnnaH--The ambassador and 1 other person had already been killed before the info reached the White House. There were two other people that possibly could be saved. HRC was not the Defense Chief or the Commander in chief. She could not have issued any orders for military action. The ambassador was at the embassy to check on security for HRC's future visit.

The White House gave out the story of the video, which has turned out to not be true. There is a problem to be solved on this, but not with HRC. Sorry, no wrong doing, even if you want so much.

Annette

E B

Ideal_Rock
smitcompton|1467579097|4051121 said:
Hi,

I don't know where you see a conspiracy theory in what I wrote. Bill Clintons presence would be a reminder to the AG. They weren't strangers. No conspiracy theory.

Sorry, Annette-- my conspiracy theory comment wasn't directed toward you, just to the thread in general. I can see how it looked that way given I quoted you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E B|1467502689|4050915 said:
Queenie60|1467441697|4050728 said:

So we're just bypassing the FBI, here?
Yes, of course ! Why did you think Bill go directly to the AG?. Guess who will get to make the final decision in this case?.. :bigsmile: I'll repeat it again... "HC will not be indicted" :!: however, Americans might indict her inside the voting booth in Nov.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1467581716|4051131 said:
:!: however, Americans might indict her inside the voting booth in Nov.

We can only hope so.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In the midst of all the drama over Bills visit to the plane, and Hill's FBI interview this weekend over the emails, added to the email drama ad nauseam, I encourage everyone to keep your eye on the most critical element in the entire landscape: the Clinton Foundation.

Everything else pales in comparison to the corruption in the influence pedaling aka Clinton Foundation. Pay for play, tendrils leading everywhere both GOP & DEM, this IMHO, has the potential to bring down the entire government. They're ALL corrupt. All the smaller drama's are just distraction to keep us all 'moving along...nothing to see here....', distract, distract etc....

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
siv1|1467573384|4051093 said:
Tekate|1467557256|4051012 said:

And the Liberal media has gone "nutzoid, crazy" over everything else.

As has the far right nutzoid right wing news.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results