shape
carat
color
clarity

NJ Brides looking to save money?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
I recently found out that the place I am having my wedding will give Sunday prices to a Saturday bride if that Sunday is already being used. I am a Sunday bride therefore if someone had not set a date yet and was looking to have a 2008 wedding they could get fabulous Sunday prices. My wedding is 5-25-08 so if someone was into the idea of a 5-24-08 wedding I could definetly share more details. The place is very pretty and serves more food than anyone''s guests could possibly consume. If anyone is interested in more details just let me know. I do not work for this place or anything silly like that I just know how expensive weddings can get and was hoping to help someone get a good deal.

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
Admin, can you please move this to the LIW forum, I meant to post there but don''t want to double post. Thanx

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey how are you?
35.gif

I am in NJ but not getting married- know people who are getting married though!! Where in NJ is this wonderful place?

DiamondSmitten

Shiny_Rock
The Reception Hall is in Burlington County, pretty good central location. The town is called Hainesport, but it is right off of route 38 in Mount Laurel. It is called The Bradford Estate.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results