shape
carat
color
clarity

New puppies - yayyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I hardly ever post off the diamond forums, but I''m so excited about our new puppies - I can hardly stand it! My guy and I are taking the litle male on the right (we own his sister from a previous litter), his mom is taking the little snowball of a girl...

They''re long haired Chihuahuas... how freakin'' cute can you get?

pups4.22_crop3.jpg

Awwwww!!!! Love those cute little fur babies!

Cuteness overload. Awwww. Have you decided on a name? I have a friend that has two of them, so cute. They are the best of friends.

Not sure about names yet... Sugar and Pinto? He has a circle around one eye... Petey?

pupmosugar4.28_sm.jpg

That marking is uncanny... he may outgrow ,though. I hope not!

mojo123.jpg

Oh my gosh, how cute are they?!?!?! Darlings!

CUTENESS!

I''m thinking Wayne (as in John Wayne) because the marking looks like a pistol. Not much of a chihuahua kind of name, but there''s something to it....

Oh man I love them, too!!
30.gif
God I love puppies. Petey is such a cute name, I really like that one. I like sugar too.

How precious! What about Pepe, Gizmo or Fabio? For the female Lola, Bella, Mia, Tiny or Minnie.

Tuppence? Tuppy for short
9.gif

They''re so CUTE!!!!!!!!!

OMG, he looks like he''s wearing a monocle! So adorable!

What a distinguished fella!

So cute!!!

ADORABLE!!!!
emdog.gif

Oh they''re so cute!!

Love them! I can imagine cuddling up with them on my lap. They are absolutely adorable (and tiny!)

What cuties!!! I love chihuahuas!!

Congrats! They are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP