shape
carat
color
clarity

new BIW listkeeper!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Brides!

I'm getting married this month, and am getting increasingly stressed out and panicked over the length of my to-do list, so it is time to pass the torch of being the Brides in Waiting Listkeeper!

It's a super easy job (much less stressful than being the LIW listkeeper!) and it would be great to have a 2012 bride take it over.

Any takers?

xoxo

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would offer and step up- but I am getting married in less than 60 days :errrr: but... if no one else steps up, I can take it over for the next, say 4 weeks until I hit the 30 day mark to my wedding... :wavey:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I am going to call out 4ever on this one! With an April 2012 wedding date, and having been LIW listkeeper, I think she'd be great for the job! :D

slg47

Ideal_Rock
vc10um|1304422777|2910922 said:
I am going to call out 4ever on this one! With an April 2012 wedding date, and having been LIW listkeeper, I think she'd be great for the job! :D

I think 4ever would be great!

also, LIW has a sticky about what the listkeeper does/how they are chosen...it would be great if BWW had one of those as well!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
slg47|1304438068|2911157 said:
vc10um|1304422777|2910922 said:

I think 4ever would be great!

also, LIW has a sticky about what the listkeeper does/how they are chosen...it would be great if BWW had one of those as well!
4ever would be great!

I'm not sure BIW rules needs a sticky though - it's much less dramatic over here in BWW. :lol: No one gets kicked off the list, updates only once a week, listkeeper can be anyone, not someone at the top who needs extra dust...

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
4ever would be great, no question!

I'd volunteer myself if 4ever wants a break from listkeeping. But I know she'd do a wonderful job.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
blacksand|1304448101|2911357 said:
4ever would be great, no question!

I'd volunteer myself if 4ever wants a break from listkeeping. But I know she'd do a wonderful job.
You would be great too!

I'm just happy someone wants to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Well I'm game if you want/need me. I'm at the rock bottom of the list, so I'll be here for a while. Just let me know either way!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I think both of you would be great! I didn't check the list to see who was in 2012, I just knew 4ever's date off the top of my head! :bigsmile:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
No problem with either. I've only got 60 days left myself :errrr:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
rosetta|1304456969|2911472 said:
No problem with either. I've only got 60 days left myself :errrr:

Ditto to all of the above (except that I'm 65 days out I think :errrr: )

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I'm more then happy to put my hand up for the job but just as happy if blacksand wants it. Hmm, not very helpful am I?

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
To the battledome! Er... I mean... 4ever, if you would like to do it, it's all yours as far as I'm concerned, and I believe you have the most votes. I don't want to fight you for it, I just wanted to offer in case you didn't want to do it. I'll be around for a long time either way (12/22/12), so you haven't seen the last of me!

I think I had too much caffeine this morning.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies:
you know, you can do something even less formal...whoever logs in first on a monday morning can just update the list and congratulate the newlywed and beg for pictures ;-) just a thought....I poke in here every so often, saw this thread, figured I could offer a non violent approach.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
charbie|1304560305|2912622 said:
Hi ladies:
you know, you can do something even less formal...whoever logs in first on a monday morning can just update the list and congratulate the newlywed and beg for pictures ;-) just a thought....I poke in here every so often, saw this thread, figured I could offer a non violent approach.

This could work....except I am future girl so I'd probably get there first each time anyway (since I live in New Zealand so it's monday here before it's monday anywhere else in the world).

Ok, I'd like to give it a go and should keeping the list up to date prove to be a bit much (such as your crazy American way of writing the date, no offense, but I find it confusing) then I would like to pass the job over to blacksand.

Thanks ladies!

p.s. I will start a new BIW list tomorrow when I have a bit more time

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
4ever|1304588903|2912835 said:
charbie|1304560305|2912622 said:
Hi ladies:

This could work....except I am future girl so I'd probably get there first each time anyway (since I live in New Zealand so it's monday here before it's monday anywhere else in the world).

Ok, I'd like to give it a go and should keeping the list up to date prove to be a bit much (such as your crazy American way of writing the date, no offense, but I find it confusing) then I would like to pass the job over to blacksand.

Thanks ladies!

p.s. I will start a new BIW list tomorrow when I have a bit more time
Great! I usually update on Mondays, which means we're good for the week, so if you want to have a brand spanking new list up for next Monday, that would probably be ideal. :))

And your crazing dating system is weird, not ours! :cheeky:

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds good. I'll be the understudy. I'm a little sad we don't get to go to the battledome, but maybe next time.

We just write our dates like we say them. May 4th= 5/4. Don't hate. 8-)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
blacksand|1304606840|2912959 said:
Sounds good. I'll be the understudy. I'm a little sad we don't get to go to the battledome, but maybe next time.

We just write our dates like we say them. May 4th= 5/4. Don't hate. 8-)

Yeah but we'd say the 4th of May.... Anyway we do it the english way and since they came up with it....... ;)) Nah it's fine, I'll do it your way I promise.

New List on Monday then, which is super convenient as that's my day off :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results