shape
carat
color
clarity

New and want to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

val951

Rough_Rock
Hi girls! My name is Valerie...I live in New Mexico and am getting married this May (5/19). I''ve been engaged for almost a year already (2/17/06...yes, I''m crazy about remembering dates!) and was referred to this site by a friend. I love meeting new brides and sharing ideas and can''t wait to get to know you all!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Welcome Val! And congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
1.gif
You're going to love it here.... everyone is so nice and helpful. PS is a great resource, plus it's fun! Oh and you should definitely share all your wedding details and ideas. I never get tired at looking at that kinda stuff!
9.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Hi Valerie, and welcome!
35.gif
Everyone is so helpful and supportive here- it''s great (be prepared to become a pricescope addict)!
9.gif
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can''t wait to hear all of your ideas!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Valerie! Glad that you decided to drop in - you will find that Pricescope is the perfect time killer and very informative at the same time. Before you know it it will be two years and you''ll have tons of friends! Enjoy! I think the thing I loved most about PS when I signed up was that I could search for any topic and voila! - you will read and learn about anything under the sun and learning about diamonds ain''t so bad either (wink-wink!). Go get-em girl!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Val!!

HEY RIES!! Haven''t seen you in a while!! we must be lurking in different Threads!

Hope all is well with you! How is your puppy.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!! I can only ''second'' what has already been said - this forum is so open and great and informative and addictive!
25.gif

Can''t wait to share ideas and see what you have in store for your big day!

See you around!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Valerie!!

Congrats on your engagement, and remember we are always here for you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome my friend Val! You will love it here. Everyone is so nice!!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
WELCOME!

Val, you have to give details!!! We all love to hear them and love pictures too!

Congrats, you are not far from the big day...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Val, welcome to PS
35.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Mine,

Things are super! I''m glad to see you are still posting as well. I don''t visit daily - we are so busy at work but it''s hard to stay away so I drop in from time to time.

With regards to our puppy, we are sick-silly people...the other day we video-taped Bonnie eating a cookie. It''s adorable....I have to compress it and ask PS if it can be uploaded. It''s soooooo funny! He totally freaked out and played with the cookie like a cat eating catnip!

How are things on that end?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, Val! The girls are great around here...honest without being nasty, supportive, helpful, etc.! If you haven''t already, sure to post up to the "brides in waiting" thread and have yourself added!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results