shape
carat
color
clarity

Need some ideas please

blingcrazed

Rough_Rock
Hi! I'm going to be in Paris and Greece (Santorini, Meteora, Athens) with my girlfriend and I want to pop the question! Any ideas? Would really like some locations etc. I'm almost set on doing it in Santorini right now, what do you think? Thanks!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to be a bit cliché, do it up the Eiffel Tower ;-) lol

For me, doing it at an unexpected moment is the most fun part - all these 'classic proposal locations' are a bit cheesy for me!

Some people love that, though - we are all different :)

Would she want a public proposal? Or just the two of you?

If there's a lovely restaurant with great views (such as of the acropolis or similar) you could do it at the end of an evening meal when the restuarant is quiet(er).

Or you could just find a beautiful spot with no-one else around and share a great moment :)

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
Santorini sounds like a great idea! Apparently, the sunsets in Imerovigli are breathtakingly beautiful.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
definitely santorini. if you are into hiking, skaros rock during sunset or with a picnic would be an amazing spot. that path is about a 20 minute walk from the little town. alternatively, during a nice dinner overlooking the caldera. congrats on the future engagement!

Skaros-Rock.jpg

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not sure you can make a wrong choice! Beautiful trip!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results