shape
carat
color
clarity

Need shopping help

Narwhal

Shiny_Rock
I saw this lamp and need to find it. I tried google, amazon, etsy with no luck!

I know PSers can find anything on the internets and love a good shopping challenge.

00ae6b62-90c8-4ff8-bf9b-a50a69069f4a.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so... I want one too! Hope someone finds it and that it is affordable (doubt the affordable part though).

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Couldn't find the birdcage part but the bird looks strikingly similar to this one:
http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/bird-lights/

On the page is the artist's name, which, if you google will give you her website. On it is a link for home goods that she has designed. Unfortunately, you have to log in so I don't know if there's a lamp with the birdcage. The lamp is very inexpensive and I bet that you could recreate it quite easily.

eta: btw, the owner of the photograph got the lamp in Korea at "the Art Box."

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't find the piece anywhere. So...I would DIY. I'd find a birdcage that you love, and then I'd find a lightbulb cover in the shape of that bird to fit over whatever light fits inside your chose birdcage. You can do this! It will be fun! LOL! Seriously, though, I scoured the interwebz and was unable to find the same piece. Hopefully someone else had better luck, but if not, I think this is a doable DIY piece. We will help!
:wavey:

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a cool lamp!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
The lady that submitted the photo said she got the lamp at a little store in Korea called Artbox.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results