shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal Idea

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
I was thinking about tricking her into going to a scavenger hunt on a pre-planned girls night out that my sister will plan. It will probably be her, my sister, and a few other friends of hers and my sister.

Basically they will go out and do the whole scavenger hunt thing, and the last thing she finds will be me.

Now I just need ideas for the scavenger hunt, and how she will find me. I got about 2 months to plan this out...so if you have any ideas let me know.

diamonewb

Rough_Rock
Someone has to have some ideas :)

Do you think this idea is bad? If so give me reasons why. I am a guy, so I am sometimes slow when it comes to this sort of stuff ;-)

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
Is she close with all of the girls going? You know your g/f, but mine would rather have an intimate proposal than a public one.

ky6

Shiny_Rock
I agree, whether or not it''s a good idea depends on whether or not your girlfriend would be into having others be a part of it. Is a scavenger hunt something that the girls are likely to do on a girls night...or will it be suspicious to her? I''d love to give you some ideas for the hunt, but it''s hard to when we don''t know where you are or what''s available in your area. Although, I would suggest doing a photo hunt. Where you have 2 teams set out with polaroid cameras (or digitals) and the object is to get the teams picture taken with things are at certain locations (as given by clues). And of course, you would be the last required photo. This way she''d have photos of her engagement hunt later on as momentos. Plus, if you do it more like it''s a competition between the girls then she may not suspect as much. Just a thought.

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE the scavenger hunt idea!
but as the other jake mentioned, it really depends on your girlfriend and how she would feel about something like that. For instance my sister-law is VERY shy and she had her proposal at a minor league baseball game during the seventh inning stretch. She was so scared by the attention, but that went away since all her family was in on it.
Let me us know what you decide?

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Maybe you could do the whole Scavenger Hunt thing. Then, at the end have the rest of the girls somehow direct your GF into a semi-private, more romantic place where you''d be waiting for her.

Like there''s some sort of clue and the gals would say, "Let''s split up. I''ll look here. Sally will look there. Betty, you look there. GF, you try there." And you''d be waiting where they send your GF to.

It''s a thought to bring your plan together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results