shape
carat
color
clarity

My doggies have passed away

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, Kenny. So much loss. I'm so, so sorry. I hope you can take comfort in knowing that all of your loved ones were blessed and fortunate to be loved by you, and by each other.

Big, huge hugs.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
So sorry for the loss of your partner and your furbabies. I know each of them were blessed to be part of your family.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sorry for your loss. Our pets are family. It is heartbreaking :cry2:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry they are gone. I know how much you loved them. I always enjoyed your pics of them.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohmanohmanohman….pooches.:cry2:

kind regards--Sharon

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Oh Kenny. ;( I'm so sorry about everyone. Big hugs.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry about your doggies. They had the best lives possible with you.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Sorry for your losses. I am sure they loved your SO dearly. Very sorry you had to lose them too, especially at such a difficult time. Glad to see Bibi still beautiful as ever!

Q

Queenie60

(((hugs))) - :cry2: you have suffered so much loss. Take care Dear Kenny.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your dogs. I hope as time passes the pain lessens and you only remember the good memories. They were well loved and I'm sure they were so happy to be part of your family ❤️. I've had a pretty rough year and a half myself; in 2016 my marriage broke up. Im still recovering from it; we were together for 25 years and have 2 kids together. December 2017 after a 4 year battle my father in law died. May of 2018 divorce finalized. This past Feb my brother fell ill of cancer. At of the same time my cat of almost 20 years went through a decline, so I was dealing with caring for her while trying to be there for my family. My cat passed in May, my brother in June. Had a health scare and biopsy surgery this summer. And, found out ex got married this week! Not everything has been bad, but this past year or so has been really heavy.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
dang sorry to hear that.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More hugs from Australia, our pets are so much a part of many PS families too, sorry for your multiple losses :(2 I'm glad Bibi is still around to keep you company.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Bibi is so beautiful and such a sweetheart. I love birdies. I’m glad Bibi has been by your side throughout.
I have a cockatiel named Ziggy Louise LeFlocker, but we call her Zee. A simple little bird that gives us moments of pure love and joy. We belong to her flock :razz:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so very sorry, it’s devastating, we lost our beautiful girl last week.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart goes out to you Kenny I’m sorry for all the hardship you’ve endured this year. They like they have had many wonderful years with you. Your flying companion is so handsome!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear this, too, Kenny.;(

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry Kenny. I recall how bonded you said they were with your SO and how much you loved them.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw your other post and was so excited that you had returned to PS. After I posted my reply there, I saw this post. So, so sorry about the loss of your beloved little puppers.:cry2: ((((Hugs))))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear about the loss of your fur babies.

DK :cry2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss. You’ve had to endure far to much in such a short time. Sending hugs your way.

Your parrot sounds awesome! My friend had one growing up and all it did was bite people. I’m picturing Kenny the Pirate from Halloween’s past. Passing out candy with his trusty, shoulder loving, companion.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kenny, I'm so sorry for your loss. It didn't even occur to me that they would've passed away, or I wouldn't have asked. I'm glad your bird still brings you joy.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
my girls.jpg

My girls were strongly bonded litter-mates who lived 14 joyful years.
We rescued them at 8 months; their first owner abused them.
I'm sure the first died of a broken heart, the second soon followed.

I wouldn't bring this additional painful news up, but Trekkie asked about them in my other sad thread.
Too much sadness for one thread. :blackeye:

They were so loved and cherished, the perfect dogs.
Here's my "Puppy Love" thread from ten years ago - though I can't bring myself to even scroll through it. :cry2:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/puppy-love.131962/
I'm so very sorry. Our pets are our family, too; and we love them like our children.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry Kenny. Giving you a hug and wishing you peace. We are going through this now after losing our beloved companion. Losing our furry companions brings an emptiness to the house and creates a hole in our hearts.

Sorry for your loss, Lisa.
I know how it feels. :(sad

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. Way to much pain. I am happy you have your parrot.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss. ♥️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results