shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Here they are! My labor of love! All the paper and envelopes are from paper source, and by doing them myself, they''re costing less than a dollar a piece!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a terrific job! They look beautiful!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful!

Can you put up a link in the DIY thread to this one? Thanks so much for posting them.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Thanks c-tek! I created a thread in there with my save the dates and the invites - I figured while I had time to post the topic, I''d add it on!
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sweetjettagirl - Beautiful! Very elegant ... nice job!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! Those are gorgeous SJG!!!!!!! I love them.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them! They''re gorgeous.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful
30.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really pretty! I love that green!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
What a fabulous job!!! I love them. And isn''t it amazing how much mark-up there is in the world of invitations? (Well, in the world of anything, I guess...LOL). Definitely worth it to do them yourself, and they weren''t terribly difficult, were they? Are you printing them on your own, or going to a printer? That''s something I''m still unsure of myself. I''m doing my own, but think I may have to ''splurge'' to have them printed professionally because my printer is a stinker. LOL!! Then again, if it had some more ink, it''d be a happier little printer :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results