shape
carat
color
clarity

More Americans expected to get drunk tonight than ...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... they have for any other US presidential debate in history.

This says SOOO much! :knockout:

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

HEMPSTEAD, NY (The Borowitz Report)—As the nation awaits the first faceoff between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on Monday night, more Americans are expected to self-medicate than for any other Presidential debate in history.

With over a hundred million people projected to watch the debate, roughly sixty million of them will be barely sentient after ingesting what they deem to be the necessary dose of intoxicants.

Davis Logsdon, of the University of Minnesota, estimated on Monday that the level of self-medication for the Trump-Clinton debate could be seven hundred per cent greater than for the first Obama-Romney debate, in 2012.

“The stakes seem higher this time,” Logsdon said. “There’s a sense that, depending on the outcome of tonight’s debate, all human life on the planet could be in peril.”

Across the country, liquor stores reported a desperate run on their merchandise as Americans fortified themselves for what many called “ninety minutes of horror.”

According to official estimates, by 9 p.m. E.T., the nation is expected to have a blood-alcohol level of .10 and will name Canada as its designated driver.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recommend white wine over red.
When you barf it stains less.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Over 100 million expected to watch. That's a lot of alcohol!
:-o

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I, for one, will need to get drunk to listen to all that babblejabber.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2e5c0770f53947f2a7dc031b5b9842a6.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the past we on Pricescope made the debates into drinking games. There were bets on how many times each candidate would say certain words and so forth. We kept going from the television back to the keyboard. I don't drink alcohol, so I wasn't doing the drinking, just the watching and posting. I must say that if anyone seriously needs to medicate himself in order to watch the debates, rather than drink for fun, however, he should just skip the debates!

Here is one thread from 2008...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-else-having-presidential-debate-drinking-games.96014/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anyone-else-having-presidential-debate-drinking-games.96014/[/URL]

AGBF

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[emoji484][emoji485][emoji481][emoji482][emoji483][emoji43]
016a18461a80deba2095de1e402f6dd7.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful chart, msop!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: on the chart!

I will drink tonight only to ease the pain of watching. I still need to pay attention.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1474928136|4081026 said:
Wonderful chart, msop!

HA! Thanks! Glad I'm off work tomorrow... this could get ugly. :cheeky: :bigsmile: :shifty:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1474928409|4081028 said:
Wonderful chart, msop!

HA! Thanks! Glad I'm off work tomorrow... this could get ugly. :cheeky: :bigsmile: :shifty:

The thing I hate about debates is running back and forth between the television and the computer. I really like to sit in front of a television and concentrate on a debate...but then I miss all the fun on Pricescope! And in the past it really has been fun. During the years when political discussion was allowed, there was a great deal of camaraderie during debates. (And a good bit of drunken chit chat, too!} it was something I'd hate to miss. But I may miss it tonight. If I do, I will be with all of you gals in spirit. Please have a Margarita or two for me whenever Trump or Hillary do any of the things on msop's list!

Deb :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1474928834|4081030 said:
msop04|1474928409|4081028 said:
Wonderful chart, msop!

The thing I hate about debates is running back and forth between the television and the computer. I really like to sit in front of a television and concentrate on a debate...but then I miss all the fun on Pricescope! And in the past it really has been fun. During the years when political discussion was allowed, there was a great deal of camaraderie during debates. (And a good bit of drunken chit chat, too!} it was something I'd hate to miss. But I may miss it tonight. If I do, I will be with all of you gals in spirit. Please have a Margarita or two for me whenever Trump or Hillary do any of the things on msop's list!

Deb :wavey:

Deb, We really need to get you an IPad!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That card is perfect Msop! People will be smashed if they follow it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I watched the debate. And one thought kept breaking into my concentration. Every time Donald Trump took a drink of water, I thought that if the people for whom taking a sip of water had been reversed on that chart, everyone on Pricescope would have been drunk!He drank gallons. Buckets. And Hillary didn't have a drop.

Deb
:saint:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1474949123|4081175 said:
Well, I watched the debate. And one thought kept breaking into my concentration. Every time Donald Trump took a drink of water, I thought that if the people for whom taking a sip of water had been reversed on that chart, everyone on Pricescope would have been drunk!He drank gallons. Buckets. And Hillary didn't have a drop.

Deb

Trump drinks so much water because it's Trump Water. It's the best water, believe me, it's tremendous. The water Hillary Clinton drinks is probably from Mexico and let me tell you something, she should be ashamed to drink it. Everyone should drinking Trump Water by the gallon, it's just terrific. Believe me. Call Sean Hannity, he'll tell you.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1474949651|4081179 said:

Deb

Trump drinks so much water because it's Trump Water. It's the best water, believe me, it's tremendous. The water Hillary Clinton drinks is probably from Mexico and let me tell you something, she should be ashamed to drink it. Everyone should drinking Trump Water by the gallon, it's just terrific. Believe me. Call Sean Hannity, he'll tell you.

I am mighty glad to hear that, Elliot. :wavey:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elliot86|1474949651|4081179 said:

Deb

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is a platform I can get behind.

img_12793.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results