Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Fame

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can choose just one. Which do you choose?

calvinandhobbessecrettohappiness.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose money. I have no desire for fame or power. I just want to live my life with my loved ones and enjoy each day and enjoy each other. Money would afford us whatever we desired. I don't think one needs a lot of money to be happy in life. No, rather one just needs enough for food, shelter and some luxuries and more money doesn't bring more joy. However, for the purposes of this thread my answer is money out of those 3 choices. I prefer living in quiet anonymity for the most part and want no attention from the public so that leaves out fame and power.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose money. I have no desire for fame or power. I just want to live my life with my loved ones and enjoy each day and enjoy each other. Money would afford us whatever we desired. I don't think one needs a lot of money to be happy in life. No, rather one just needs enough for food, shelter and some luxuries and more money doesn't bring more joy. However, for the purposes of this thread my answer is money out of those 3 choices. I prefer living in quiet anonymity for the most part and want no attention from the public so that leaves out fame and power.

Same!! I like to stay ‘under the radar’ so to speak. Mo’ money would allow me to do that quite well. :lol-2:

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money. No desire for fame or power.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Power and fame are fleeting. Money will buy you diamonds, Hermes bags, food, clothing and shelter.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money. Don’t want power or fame.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Money. I wouldn't enjoy not being able to lead a "normal" life if I was famous - go where I wanted, eat out where I wanted, etc without unwelcome attention.
And I'd probably would abuse power, lol.

Q

Queenie60

Money! Don't need power or fame, I prefer to enjoy life under the radar.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money can buy power and fame, not that I want either.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money!!! More bling!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the results of this question may be very skewed because of the type of forum we are on :lol:

LOL you are so right! I knew it was going to be a landslide the moment I posted but hey it's fun reading the lovely responses and I agree with everyone. More money for bling and the anonymity to enjoy it!

Its-All-About-Bling-Bling.gif

Of course money cannot buy happiness but it doesn't hurt. Makes life easier overall. No question.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've read articles where those with money end up being powerful whether it was intentional or not. I still choose money. We've never had enough!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
money!!! i have no use for power or fame

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
to be honest im undesided between power or money
who's country do i get to be leader of ? :lol:

the money option would certainly solve some of life's problems but i would have liked to have gone into politics .... but im too sensitive to criticism

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Money...I would never want power or fame...

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Money, honey.
Though realistically, the other two tend to follow the first.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the money option would certainly solve some of life's problems but i would have liked to have gone into politics .... but im too sensitive to criticism
D&D for Prez! :clap:

amoline

Shiny_Rock
Money. Not that I would need the other two, but with money one could easily obtain them anyway.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&D for Prez! :clap:
i probably wouldn't be very popular around here if i was
however i would at least listen to my advisers, make propper use of the white house kitchen, i wouldn't tweet and id make friends with the McCains, the Bushes and the Obamas
and i would not insult foreign leaders nor would i cozy up to Putin or North Korea
and i would be happy to be photographed with any navy ship from a lifeboat right up to USS Gerald R Ford and not forgetting the USS Jimmy Carter submarine !

i have these thoughts at 2am
what type of warship would they call after me ? heehee

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Money, as I too do not desire power or fame.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have given much serouse thought to the power thing
if you look at it on a more personal level
why are people unhappy or angry ?
because they feel powerless in their situation
its not necessarily about world domination
its about having power over your own life wheather it be at work or home or where ever

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s amazing how many bling loving introverts we have here on PS! Count me as one that loves boring @Calliecake! Yes..money...and no fame or power for sure..

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
well so far i seem to have all the power hee hee
its ok im not gling to be raising your taxes !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results