shape
carat
color
clarity

Married!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!!

I''m back and married!!! It was so hard getting back to the groove of things after being gone for so long! I am sure many of you guys and empathize! Hawaii was beautiful and this would happen to only me, I had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen that I used on my face and arms! It broke me out!!! Luckily, I opted for airbrush makeup which was a Godsend because I think that was the only thing that saved me.

The ceremony was absolutely wonderful, I am still cheesin'' thinking about it. We spent our last single morning at the Waikiki aquarium, so it was nice and relaxed before we had to get ready. The limo picked up us and as we were driving there, it started to sprinkle which is common in Hawaii. A few minutes later, it stopped and everything dried up. The wedding location was quite windy so my veil and hair were flying everywhere! Other than that, everything was beyond my greatest expectations. I cried a little during our vows, I just felt so much love and happiness and I am just a sap like that! He was so cute, he kept winking at me to try to distract me- to no avail. And then we kissed and became man and wife!

I attached my favorite picture of us, enjoy!

341191622107_0_SM.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Welcome back, Mrs.!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Can you give us some more (& BIGGER!!) photos pleeeeeeeeease???
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! More pics please! And larger ones!
9.gif

amyg

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!!!! And yes, please please please, more pics!!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, sosst7! Aside from your allergic reaction (yikes--hope you''re ok now!), it sounds like everything was perfect! I can''t wait to see more pics!

It sure is tough getting back into the grind at home. It took me the better part of a week...
15.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!
36.gif
I''d love to hear more about your day and to see more pics!!
9.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a fun way to spend your morning before the wedding!! The picture looks great - even that small I can see your big smile!
9.gif

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted you guys to know that I am currently waiting for our photo CD from the photographer and once I get them, I will upload them here. Thanks for your patience ladies
30.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Sosst7, I uploaded two normal size pictures for you but other two are really small. Congratulations
36.gif

141791622107_0_ALB.jpg
341191622107_0_ALB.jpg

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
thanks!!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--those last 2 pictures are incredible! What a beautiful setting & couple! You guys look amazing & so happy & in love!
30.gif
Hearfelt congratulations to you....
35.gif

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Awwwww, you two look so cute and happy, especially in the last pic! Cuteness!!!!!!!
5.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
sosst--you look stunning!! what gorgeous pictures, you make a gorgeous couple!!! more pics!!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! All these great beach wedding photos are making me ansy for my own!
9.gif
Great pics. Definitely need more.
face23.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats!!!! what a gorgeous background on those pics!! you two look so happy!
36.gif
36.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
awww....i love that last pic! the smile on your face says it all!!

are those jasmine leis? ya'll must have smelled divine!
9.gif

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
Ginger- the leis were orchid, I think... you should have seen how much trouble he had trying get the lei over my hair AND veil! lololol

Believe it or not, the actual location (Waialae Beach Park) was right behind some apartments and condos which I hadn''t expected, but I am glad the pictures turned out nice :)

Waiting on some more pictures and will upload them as soon as I can, thanks for indulging me with the pics!

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
what beautiful pictures! you look absolutely ecstatic!! i can''t wait to see more!
congratulations!!

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
congratulations, you look so happy! more pics, more pics we need more

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look beautiful!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Love those beach photos and you two just look so adoring of one another. Congrats!!

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
You two look very happy.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results