shape
carat
color
clarity

Louis Vuitton Wallets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
So, I''m ready to take the plunge and purchase a LV wallet after a few years of using my make-up bag as a wallet as well.

Does anyone recommend a particular style? After looking on-line on eluxury.com, I''m confused because there are so many choices!

Thanks!

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
haha...you have brought up my other obsession.

I have several LV bags, but no wallets. I usually use the makeup case that came with my bucket bag for my credit cards and cash. Or I use a cles to put my debit card and ID in if I go out somewhere. I think the most popular wallet would be the PTI (Porte-Trésor International). It has plenty of room for credit cards, a change purse and slots for cash. The only problem I would have with this one is it fitting into my smaller bags. I would stay away from the Vernis line for a wallet. It is very pretty but if you happen to mark on it with a pen or something, it will never come out. Its also prone to color transfer, so if it rubs against something in your purse it could leave some discoloration on the wallet. I can''t wait to see what you get. Hope this helped!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I can''t really recommend a style since it really depends on what suits your need.

My mom has the monogram canvas zipped compact wallet, which is perfect for her since she likes the zipped coin purse.
My dad has the monogram canvas billfold with 6 credit card slots, which he got because he wanted to match my mom.
DH has the taiga billfold with 6 credit card slots, which he likes because it''s subtle (no LV all over).

I am looking into a monogram vernis billfold, monogram vernis koala, or epi leather wallet.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I really like the french purse wallet that I got for my daughter. They call it "porte monnaie billets viennois".

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It depends on what your needs are. I have the Port Monnaie Billets Viennois and Porte Monnaie Billets in Monogram Mat.

The Port Monnaie Billets Viennois holds a lot but I find it heavier and bulkier for my smaller purses because of the metal frame of the coinpurse.

The Porte Monnaie Billets still holds a lot and it''s slim enough to put in my smaller purses.

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your input.

I'm going to visit the LV store within Saks in my area and see what will hold all of my crap without being too bulky.

I'm definitely leaning towards either the Zipped Compact Wallet or the Porte Tresor Int'l.

Thanks again!

Gracie1

Rough_Rock
Hi Giada,
I have the Monogram Canvas Porte-Trésor International wallet and I love it. There''s plenty of room for cash, cards, receipts and change. You could fit a check book in there if you wanted.

Good Luck with your shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results